Politics: Nunes Memo

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never equated conservatives with the tags Evil, Racist, Homophobic, etc.

Just Trumpf.

We gave a narcissist, blowhard, pathetic excuse for a man the most powerful position in the world. (Well not me - I didn't vote for him..)
All he's done with the job is make a damn fool of himself with inane tweet after tweet. The US is well on the way to being the laughingstock of the world. To quote the asshole, "Sad.."

I personally to care for Trump and his personality but when you put him up against a Hilery He has MY vote and will again unless someone better steps up and isn't a career politician OR a democrat . And on a personal note I don't care if I lose friends over it . When I see dumocraps sitting on their asses during Trumps speech that just shows me who they really are .

I personally to care for Trump and his personality but when you put him up against a Hilery He has MY vote and will again unless someone better steps up and isn't a career politician OR a democrat . And on a personal note I don't care if I lose friends over it . When I see dumocraps sitting on their asses during Trumps speech that just shows me who they really are .

+1 Jamie!

So just curiouse, do you relate the politicians sitting durring the SOTU to all democrats, or people with dem ideology? The republicans do the same with democrat president.
I just hope for less division all together. Our politics should create debate, not hate... Oh there's a new slogan, lol.
Now let's argue the real issue. Eagles or pats.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Politics aren't worth losing friendships over.. Pats/Eagles may be, though.
It pains me to say this, ever since the Sabres/Flyers Stanley Cup final in 1974 when I learned to hate all things Philly, but Go Eagles.. Stomp pretty boy Brady into the turf..

Coming from Buffalo, it's my earned right to hate those guys.

A find of mine said this a long time ago, and it has turned out to be absolutely true.

The Difference between liberals and conservatives.

Conservatives think that liberals are stupid or ignorant. Here are the facts that you just arent seeing......or listening too.

Liberals think that conservatives are EVIL. They are racist, homophobic, dumping used motor oil into the environment, AND want to kill polar bears.

So the main question is, was a dossier that has been said to be salacious, and unverifiable used in anyway shape or form, for a FISA warrant, and who all got caught up in the warrant?

I have lost people that I considered to be good friends due to a difference in Ideology. I was called racist to my face. It still stings to this day.

If you look at it from the perspective that what the Left has to say comes from an emotional driving factor.......it all makes sense.

I dunno, kinda funny that you literally start your point by labeling an entire idealogy and then bemoan about them doing the same to your idealogy. Do you not see the hypocrisy and double standard in that?

But in regards the point you're trying to make regarding this FISA warrant and the memo. You're wrong in your comment: "Here are the facts that you just arent seeing......or listening too. So the main question is, was a dossier that has been said to be salacious, and unverifiable used in anyway shape or form, for a FISA warrant, and who all got caught up in the warrant?"

I'll follow up that comment with what I said previously:
I am aware of the facts. I've been pointing them out. I would argue you're the one ignoring them because as I said previously if we can't see the FISA warrant these memos refer too, then we can't validate the memos accuracy. Wouldn't you agree?
My previous statement: "I personally wouldn't want either memo released unless the underlying information was released with it, but that's never going to happen. So I don't see the point in all of this since again none of the information in either memo can be truly validated."

But the facts YOU'RE ignoring is that Carter Page was already being watched by the FBI BEFORE THE STEELE DOSSIER EXISTED because he was in contact with KNOWN Russian SVR agents and touted his Kremlin contacts in 2013. Those are facts not mentioned in the Nunes memo AT ALL. He's been on the radar of FBI since 2013. A FACT that the memo DOESNT MENTION AT ALL. But those are facts that you would find in the FISA warrant. There's plenty of reason, regardless of the Steele dossier, for surveillance on Carter Page.

And as far as the Steele dossier "that has been said to be salacious and unverifiable" -- that's being said mainly by people who are trying to discredit the dossier. It's not being said from a a place of facts. Because there are facts in the dossier that HAVE been verified and proven accurate. Some cant or need further investigation. I can tell you the FBI doesn't just take that dossier and assume ANY of it is true. They will literally take it bit by bit and verify each detail. The memo trying to make a claim that the FBI used some sort of circular logic with the Steele dossier and Yahoo article is empty if you actually read the Yahoo article. But Nunes and the GOP know the Trump base wont do that. They know they'll just wait for their right wing echo chambers to tell them what to think.

And your last comment about liberals coming from emotional factor. Man, I don't even know how you can say stuff like with that straight face. I mean I'm not actually denying that there are liberals that get emotional, but to pretend conservatives don't!? Really?

I want to be clear I LOATHE generalizations. Both parties have people in them that are ridiculous. And each party points those ridiculous people out and labels the entire idealogy. A conservative can post a picture of a woman in her pink pussy hat crying that Trump is president and label all Democrats that way. And a liberal can post a picture of the yahoos with tiki torches at Chartlottesville chanting "Jews will not replace us" and tweets of David Duke praising Trump and say all conservatives are that way. I personally choose to approach each person open mindedly and the let discussions that follows form my opinion.

But trying to paint conservatives as some sort of stoic pragmatics when the top Republican(Trump) uses nick name insults to world leaders like a 12 year old in a playground and braggin his nuke button is bigger than NK's nuke button is quite the stretch and pretty tone deaf IMO.

When I see dumocraps sitting on their asses during Trumps speech that just shows me who they really are .

Yes. It shows they're no different than Republicans. Well except I don't think I heard a Democrats yell "You lie" like a Republican did during an Obama SOTU address. Unless I missed that?

I dunno, kinda funny that you literally start your point by labeling an entire idealogy and then bemoan about them doing the same to your idealogy. Do you not see the hypocrisy and double standard in that?

But in regards the point you're trying to make regarding this FISA warrant and the memo. You're wrong in your comment: "Here are the facts that you just arent seeing......or listening too. So the main question is, was a dossier that has been said to be salacious, and unverifiable used in anyway shape or form, for a FISA warrant, and who all got caught up in the warrant?"

I'll follow up that comment with what I said previously:
I am aware of the facts. I've been pointing them out. I would argue you're the one ignoring them because as I said previously if we can't see the FISA warrant these memos refer too, then we can't validate the memos accuracy. Wouldn't you agree?
My previous statement: "I personally wouldn't want either memo released unless the underlying information was released with it, but that's never going to happen. So I don't see the point in all of this since again none of the information in either memo can be truly validated."

But the facts YOU'RE ignoring is that Carter Page was already being watched by the FBI BEFORE THE STEELE DOSSIER EXISTED because he was in contact with KNOWN Russian SVR agents and touted his Kremlin contacts in 2013. Those are facts not mentioned in the Nunes memo AT ALL. He's been on the radar of FBI since 2013. A FACT that the memo DOESNT MENTION AT ALL. But those are facts that you would find in the FISA warrant. There's plenty of reason, regardless of the Steele dossier, for surveillance on Carter Page.

And as far as the Steele dossier "that has been said to be salacious and unverifiable" -- that's being said mainly by people who are trying to discredit the dossier. It's not being said from a a place of facts. Because there are facts in the dossier that HAVE been verified and proven accurate. Some cant or need further investigation. I can tell you the FBI doesn't just take that dossier and assume ANY of it is true. They will literally take it bit by bit and verify each detail. The memo trying to make a claim that the FBI used some sort of circular logic with the Steele dossier and Yahoo article is empty if you actually read the Yahoo article. But Nunes and the GOP know the Trump base wont do that. They know they'll just wait for their right wing echo chambers to tell them what to think.

And your last comment about liberals coming from emotional factor. Man, I don't even know how you can say stuff like with that straight face. I mean I'm not actually denying that there are liberals that get emotional, but to pretend conservatives don't!? Really?

I want to be clear I LOATHE generalizations. Both parties have people in them that are ridiculous. And each party points those ridiculous people out and labels the entire idealogy. A conservative can post a picture of a woman in her pink pussy hat crying that Trump is president and label all Democrats that way. And a liberal can post a picture of the yahoos with tiki torches at Chartlottesville chanting "Jews will not replace us" and tweets of David Duke praising Trump and say all conservatives are that way. I personally choose to approach each person open mindedly and the let discussions that follows form my opinion.

But trying to paint conservatives as some sort of stoic pragmatics when the top Republican(Trump) uses nick name insults to world leaders like a 12 year old in a playground and braggin his nuke button is bigger than NK's nuke button is quite the stretch and pretty tone deaf IMO.

Saying that you know the facts, is a very bold statement.

Do you forget that its James Comey that said referred to the anti-Trump dossier as containing “salacious and unverified” material., this was during his testimony on June the 8th 2017? My question was........was a dossier that has been said to be salacious, and unverifiable used in anyway shape or form, for a FISA warrant, and who all got caught up in the warrant?

I am aware of Carter Page, and didnt address it, because that wasnt the question that I asked.

All that I said was
If you look at it from the perspective that what the Left has to say comes from an emotional driving factor.......it all makes sense.

Below is Nancy Pelosi talking about National security, and being secure (on not wanting the memo released), werent these the same people that didnt LIKE the patriot act, afraid that the government would cross boundaries and start spying on Americans? Emotional is the only thing that makes sense.

https://www.facebook.com/DankTrumpMeme/videos/1861596837396143/

Saying that you know the facts, is a very bold statement.

Do you forget that its James Comey that said referred to the anti-Trump dossier as containing “salacious and unverified” material., this was during his testimony on June the 8th 2017? My question was........was a dossier that has been said to be salacious, and unverifiable used in anyway shape or form, for a FISA warrant, and who all got caught up in the warrant?

I am aware of Carter Page, and didnt address it, because that wasnt the question that I asked.

All that I said was

Below is Nancy Pelosi talking about National security, and being secure (on not wanting the memo released), werent these the same people that didnt LIKE the patriot act, afraid that the government would cross boundaries and start spying on Americans? Emotional is the only thing that makes sense.

https://www.facebook.com/DankTrumpMeme/videos/1861596837396143/

"was a dossier that has been said to be salacious, and unverifiable used in anyway shape or form, for a FISA warrant, and who all got caught up in the warrant?"

And the answer to your question is that's something Nunes' as Chairman of the HPSCI can investigate internally and get the answer to without needing to release this memo. And I dunno, here's a crazy thought, maybe Nunes could actually READ THE FISA WARRANT himself? I mean it sort of helps to READ the warrant your criticizing in a memo isn't it? This memo, as I stated before it was even released, is POLITICAL theatre!

As far as your question regarding Pelosi and the Patriot Act. First of all she voted FOR the Patriot Act dude. If you're going to slam a Liberal on hypocrisy about the Patriot Act, get the right liberal. But her point in that video that she is doing a horrible job of articulating is that this this memo arguably DOES hurt national security! I'll try to do a better of job explaining it than she did:

-Allies share a lot of intel with our intel agencies and vice versa. They do that as a matter of trust.

-When the US openly displays that it will use intel for political theatre, what ally in their right mind would share their intel with us now?

You and i can argue about the how much information in that Steele dossier is accurate. But an international perspective is going to see this:

"The US revealed a former intelligence agent(Steele), of good standing and respect among the intel community, of one of their allies in a memo that is nothing but political theatre. We may want to think twice about sharing information with them in the future. We wouldn't want the name of one of our agents possibly being exposed or maligned for some political points."

And keep in mind that Trump shared classified info we got from an ally without their consent with the Russians in that meeting back in March 2017. And here we are showing "oh if you give us information about Americans having suspicious relations with Russia, it might end up on the front page news." So we're giving foreign intelligence agencies a lot of good reasons NOT to share intel with us. That DOES ultimately hurt our national security.

And when McCain says this memo political theatre is exactly what Putin wants...he's talking about the damage it does with us and our allies from an intel perspective more than just the left and right bickering at each other. Because a lot of the intel we get about Russia comes from our allies. If they stop sharing with us then that works in Putin's favor BIG time.

And I still don't know what you mean by everything the left says comes from an emotional driving factor. Well I should clarify. I understand that, but that statement seems to imply that everything the right says doesn't. And that's where I completely disagree. Is that what you're trying to imply? That the right doesn't say things from emotion? So where does everything the right says come from?

Logic? Is the chant "Lock her up! Lock her up!" logic?

Pragmatism? You know I think it may have even been here on these forums when it was pointed out before the election that Trump would never get Mexico to pay for that wall. And the response I saw/read was "Well we actually know Mexico wont pay for it." But yet they still chanted it at his rallies. Is that not emotional if you are literally chanting something you not wont be true?

Is the whole Make America Great Again not an emotional slogan? Was Trump's popularity over the other Republican nominees not in some part simply due to the fact that he triggered the snowflake liberals the most? Is that not an emotional reasoning to vote for him?

So the liberals says this memo can hurt national security and it's claimed that's emotional rather than logical. But Republicans can go on Fox and say this memo "100 times worse than what caused the American Revolution" as Seb Gorka said on Fox or Sean Hannity said "Absolutely shocking. It is stunning. Now this is the biggest abuse of power, corruption case in American history."And none of that is from an emotional place? Republican Paul Gosar is calling for prosecution of people named in that memo for treason. But that's coming from reason and not emotion?

The reality is BOTH parties play heavy into their bases emotions. Because news flash we're all human! But if you think only the left's policies are driven by emotion and not the right then it just proves it worked on you.

More fun with the memo today. It still boggles my mind that with literal WEEKS of hype about the memo from both the left and the right, knowing that this memo would be THE national headline, knowing EXACTLY what Trump would tweet about it....knowing the GOP was going to shit all over the FBI over it... all of that exposure on a memo Nunes co-authors and signs... as chairman of the House intel committe he never thought to actually read 50 to 60 pages of the warrant. If he had, maybe it would have prevented to news today. Because one of the biggest things the Memo supporters in the right wing echo chambers were pointing out this weekend has fallen flat on its face. Turns out the FBI DID disclose there was a political actor funding the Steele dossier. Nunes now admitting it.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/05/fbi-footnote-carter-page-warrant-390795?lo=ap_b1

So I guess now the excuse will be the "deep state" wasn't using a patriotic font on their footnotes or something.

And then there's the unintentional thing about the Nunes memo where it states how the FBI investigation started because of Papadopoulos and NOT the Steele Dossier which completely contradicts what the Trump admin and Fox have been claiming for a year now... so Nunes tried to slide some more bullshit this morning to fix that slip up on Fox and Friends by claiming: "As far as we can tell, Papadopoulos never even knew who Trump was — never even met with the president." Well maybe they should look on Trumps social media cuz there's this picture...

On a positive note, Trump today did say the Dems that didn't stand for his SOTU were treasonous. There's a word for a leader who conflates love of country with love of them personally, but it escapes me at the moment...

Attachments

• DVSHiCvVoAARljm.jpg
    DVSHiCvVoAARljm.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 14
So just curiouse, do you relate the politicians sitting durring the SOTU to all democrats, or people with dem ideology? The republicans do the same with democrat president.
I just hope for less division all together. Our politics should create debate, not hate... Oh there's a new slogan, lol.
Now let's argue the real issue. Eagles or pats.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Personally I really think most politicians are NOT in touch with reality . I believe money is their drive and changes them into greedy money zombies. ( yes both parties) I really do think if Trump wasn't elected just maybe we would never have known what the cliton cartel was up to... I hope to see the clitons go down in a ball of flames.. And rooted for the Eagles the under dogs .

Personally I really think most politicians are NOT in touch with reality . I believe money is their drive and changes them into greedy money zombies. ( yes both parties)

Agreed. We need campaign finance reform. The amount of money being put into politics is mind boggling. Space X launched a car into space yesterday and the boost rockets both safely landed back on their pads and that cost about 500 million dollars. And yet that pales in comparison to what was spent on the 2016 elections.

And we need to get rid of the lobbyist in Washington, otherwise this never stops. Think about article below. They're not even trying to hide the bribery in DC anymore:

COAL LOBBYIST HOSTED FUNDRAISERS FOR SENATORS EVALUATING HIS NOMINATION FOR TOP EPA POST
https://theintercept.com/2018/02/07/coal-lobbyist-andrew-wheeler-epa-deputy-confirmation/

i personally to care for trump and his personality but when you put him up against a hilery he has my vote and will again unless someone better steps up and isn't a career politician or a democrat . And on a personal note i don't care if i lose friends over it . When i see dumocraps sitting on their asses during trumps speech that just shows me who they really are .

+ 1

Well, lost in the layers of the news of the White House's knowing they had a wife beater who couldn't get a clearance to view the information he was seeing, and then Trump proving he's a hypocrite by feeling more empathy for the wife beater than the ex-wives. And lost in the news that the party/administration that spent a year tearing Clinton a new ass about her handling of classified information -- rightfully so I might add -- is even worse about handling classified information as they have approximately 30 people who still have not gotten their permanent clearances. So much for all of that "extreme vetting" and "I only hire the best people."
Lost in all of that news of yesterday, Trump also declined to release the Dem response to the Nunes memo. So much for transparency.

And lost in all of that political theatre, the news of Russian back Syrian forces artillery shelling a base where we have about 1,000 American troops happened recently. While the shelling was going Russia was contacted and asked to stop. Russia claimed "What shelling? Don't know what you're talking about. Not us."

So Americans called in American air power and took the artillery out. Which then resulted in Russians calling us and asking us to stop so they could gather the dead bodies.

https://www.npr.org/2018/02/09/584471663/view-from-the-ground-in-syria

Also in the news this week - the head of Cyber Security at Department of Homeland Security confirmed that Russia DID successfully penetrate several state voter rolls. And she once again confirmed, "without a doubt" that Russia was behind it.

A reminder that the "Law and Order" president still will not impose sanctions on Russia for the 2016 hacks. Sanctions dictated by the LAW that Trump himself signed and got damn near unanimous congressional approval 517-5.

And he's ordered the Pentagon to plan a military parade so we can show off our military might. Something generals and admirals have written in protest over, the Military times did a survey among active duty and 88% of the tens of thousands surveyed DONT want the parade. And the Navy Seal who killed Bin Laden even said: "A military parade is third world bullshit. We prepare. We deter. We fight. Stop this conversation." But we're still going to have it. American taxpayers will get to spend tens of millions of dollars on ultimately a viagra parade for Trump. But I'm sure anyone who is against the parade is un-American and treasonous and anti-veteran.

And speaking of money, it was effectively announced Republicans don't care about deficits right now. But they did say they will suddenly care about them again if a Democrat is in the White House.

What a week.

All we need is Rod Serling and the Twilight Zone music... America, you've entered "The Trumplight Zone"....

Funny how 4 years ago 80% of Republicans trusted the FBI, and now its the other way around. Has the FBI done something to warrant that big a change in 4 years? The brainwashing is working. By the way, what Adam Schiff wants to get out, will get out, by memo or by a leak.

Raconteur Report

"I like a good story, well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself." - Mark Twain

Saturday, February 3, 2018

A Preliminary Timeline - UPDATED

While not including all the details regarding the lesser actors, it covers the broad details of the criminal conspiracy that's been the source of fake news and a bogus investigation for the last year-plus, and well before.

This is a pattern of corruption and collusion, except by [FONT=&quot]the last administration, not the current one, [/FONT]and everybody mentioned here should be under indictment right now:

Mid Summer 2015 - Before becoming Dep FBI Dir., McCabe's wife gets over $700K in campaign cash funneled in from Clinton allies for ultimately unsuccessful political office run
May 26, 2016 - Now-Dep Dir McCabe clears Shrillary for her email crimes, before the investigation is over, and before she's even been interviewed
June 27, 2016 - AG Lynch and Fat Bill "accidentally" meet on tarmac at Phoenix airport for private discussion while Shrillary is under multiple investigations by the FBI and DoJ
July 1, 2016 - AG Lynch says she'll do "whatever the FBI recommends"
July 5, 2016 - Comey officially declares Shrillary committed 33,000 felonies, then declares she's not going to be prosecuted
Mid summer 2016 - AG Lynch/Comey attempt to get a FISA warrant to investigate Trump, fails
Early Fall 2016 - Oppo research former MI6 agent Steele dossier funded by Shrillary campaign, payoff funneled by Shrillary campaign to Steele through a DC law firm, oppo research firm Fusion GPS firm includes wife of FBI Asst. Dep Dir Ohr.
Fall 2016 - FBI Agent Strzok and FBI lawyer Page go to FBI Dep Dir McCabe about defeating Trump campaign, and "insurance policy" in case Trump is elected
October 21, 2016 - Comey and DoJ add fake Steele dossier and FusionGPS oppo research, all funded through DC law firm by Shrillary campaign funds, to new FISA affidavit, get FISA warrant to investigate "Russian collusion"
Nov 8, 2016 - Trump wins election
December 2016 - FBI Dir Comey tells president-elect he's "not a target", despite ongoing investigation of Trump campaign advisor, and comprehensive wiretapping and surveillance of entire Trump campaign and transition team
January 2016 - Comey re-certifies second FISA affidavit
January 20, 2017 - Pres Trump Inaugurated
April 2017 - Comey recertifies third FISA affidavit
May 9, 2017 - Comey is fired as FBI Dir
May 17, 2017 Dep AG Rosenstein, who approved FISA warrants against Trump consultant Page based on discredited dossier, now appoints Mueller Special prosecutor after Comey is fired
July 2017 - Acting FBI Dir McCabe recertifies fourth FISA affidavit
January 10, 2018 - Dep AG Rosenstein warned about DoJ being in contempt of Congress for not releasing documents to House Intel Cmte; Rosenstein responds by threatening Rep. Nunes and House Intelligence Committee with DoJ surveillance and subpoenas if they don't drop congressional investigation of DoJ, FBI, and FISA memo details
January 29, 2018 - Dep FBI Dir McCabe frog-marched out of FBI under armed escort, announces retirement, because of revelations of Nunes memo to Acting FBI Dir Wray
Feb 2, 2018 - Nunes House Intel Cmte memo released

The MSM/DNC Press Wing has been working three shifts non-stop since the memo came out to declare it a failure, but the reality is that any attempt to move forward with the last year's partisan witch hunt should and will likely trigger not a constitutional crisis, but steps to avert the slow-motion coup that's been attempted for more than a year.

To try and declare that the memo proves nothing is flat lunacy moonbattery, and anyone opining thusly in public should be handed over to psychiatric authorities for a thorough examination for delusional psychosis.

They're entitled to their own opinions, but no one gets to have their own set of facts.

Addendum: It seems that the four total FISA requests went through four different FISC judges, but there are only three such in the DC area. Which means Comey/Lynch et al [FONT=&quot]not only failed to fully inform the judges in each application of the suspect source for their affidavits, but that they were strategically "judge-shopping" in order to bamboozle different judges each and every time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When you do crooked deeds in crooked ways, it gets pretty damned hard to claim that this was all above-board, especially when the DC presiding FISC judge has previously slapped the Obozo administration and NSA down for using the FISA system to surveil political enemies.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The turdball is getting bigger by the minute.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]UPDATE: Apparently, Mrs. Rosenstein, i.e Deputy AG Rosenstein's wife, Lisa Barsoomian Rosenstein, is or has been the lawyer for...(wait for it)...[/FONT]
Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
James Comey
Robert Mueller

She's been HRC's lawyer since 1991.

The last time one lawyer was tied so neatly to the entire Family was Tom Hagen and the Corleones .

I'm not going to spend too much time countering each piece above because I know in the end it doesn't change anyone's mind but here's some important ones

Missing info:

--FBI documents released in January 2018 showed that McCabe had in 2015, before his wife ran for political office in Virginia, notified the FBI about his wife's plans and consulted with the FBI about how he would avoid a conflict of interest.

-- The documents showed that McCabe followed FBI protocol regarding potential conflicts of interest. McCabe did not oversee the Clinton email server probe while his wife was running for office and he was excluded from FBI investigations into public corruption cases in Virginia.

-Comey, Mueller, McCabe have all had distinguished careers in the FBI working for different administrations. All of them at some point or another, prior to Trump, have been praised for their service and professionalism by the Republican party. But now suddenly they're the enemy of the state?

-FISA judges are ultimately the final say on the FISA applications and they are appointed by Chief Justice John Roberts - a KNOWN Conservative.

-Comey re-opened the investigation to Clinton's emails in Oct just before the election. Something many Clinton supports and Clinton herself claim hurt her in the election. And Trump praised Comey for it by the way. And I'll just throw out this quote Sara Huckabee Sanders said a week before the election regarding the Clinton campaign howling about Comey re-opening the case:
"When you're attacking FBI agents because you're under criminal investigation, you're losing" - Sarah Huckabee Sanders

But the big question is: Why would someone who is supposedly pro-Clinton or anti-Trump re-open a case so close to the election? Why would he do something that flies right in the face of the "deep state" master plan?

At the end of the day, if at this point you can't even acknowledge there's legitimate concerns regarding Trump and Russia then nothing will. Because really, there's so many and they're all on public record. But there's a simple truth right in everyone's face today:

Trump refuses to follow the law he signed which imposes sanctions on Russia. That is a clear display of which country has his loyalty. Period.

Today the FBI, CIA, DNI, NSA, and NGA all testified in front of the Senate Intel Committee. They were asked directly if they still stand by their assessment last year regarding Russia's interference in our election and they were also asked if they've seen any reduction in Russia's cyberwarfare and do they agree with CIA Pompeo's assessment that Russia will definitely try to interfere with 2018 midterms. (It starts at the 1 hour 26 min mark of the video).

I'll sum it up -- they ALL say Russia did it and will continue to do it. Yet we have Trump who wont acknowledge any of this. Wont impose sanctions on Russia for doing it. Hell, most people forget when he came back from his first face to face with Putin as president he wanted to form a joint cyber task force WITH Russia.

Why is he ignoring this issue? Why wont he impose the law congress passed and he signed? I mean the answer seems clear to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUpAItATrVw

Piece of shit is running scared. The only bad thing is that Pence is as big an asshole as Trumpf, maybe more so.. If that's possible.

Latest posts

Back