Poll: Dial Up or High Speed?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you access the internet? (usually)

• Dial Up

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • High Speed DSL/Cable Etc...

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters

G Man

Reaction score
Well, this topic has popped up once or twice. I'm curious how the membership accesses the 'net and this forum. No need to explain your choice, so don't feel out of place one way or the other. Just vote on the poll. I'm sure we all have valid reasons why we use what we use. Your choice of ISP (Internet Service Provider) is un-important. Just whether it is dial up (slower) or high speed (faster). Also, please don't chastise or judge anyone's post or choice. This is just for all of our info. The results may help us make sure everyone is looked after as the forum grows and develops.

p.s.: I'm on DSL

G Man

I'm still doing DSL. I nearly went with a local cable company. Actually had my checkbook in hand. Didn't service my subdivision. :red ass: The other one is not as fast. I just said screw it. I have 3 MB speed and can play online video games with no issues (1 MB of RAM).

Last edited:
I have cable .compared to dial up its like racing a vmax against a harley.:th_biggun:

I used to have DSL then switched to cable because of all their ads saying they are much faster than DSL. Now I'm back to the same DSL because they are faster and they don't go down and out like the cable sometimes does. Hey, for $20 a month for a year, that's half of what the cable is. :clapping:

Latest posts

Back