Poll: Nice Guy Award for Jeff...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Jeff get the award?

• Yes

Votes: 31 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gamorg02

Reaction score
I think jeff deserves the award, not only for helping me w/my headlight but more importantly all the work for abe as well!!

Indeed, Stand up guy. Way out of his way in sharing and helping others.
Maybe freebie in the Lounge is in order, Redbone, set him up with one of your babes:biglaugh:

You might want to tell those who don't know, who Jeff is on the forum.

Indeed, Stand up guy. Way out of his way in sharing and helping others.
Maybe freebie in the Lounge is in order, Redbone, set him up with one of your babes:biglaugh:
He's a stand up guy and all, but set him up with one of MY babes??????
Well ,maybe I could find him one ..... Here's one I was saving for the lounge a little later in the year.....
I hope you approve....
I'll have my driver bring her up to the pit stop...

Attachments

• 1196559837348.jpg
    1196559837348.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 31
He's a stand up guy and all, but set him up with one of MY babes??????
Well ,maybe I could find him one ..... Here's one I was saving for the lounge a little later in the year.....
I hope you approve....
I'll have my driver bring up to the pit stop...

She definitely gets the "Dannymax Choice" stamp of approval!!!:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Jeff's help during Topeka Dyno day was stellar last summer! :eusa_dance: I think the man deserves two babes, three if he gets the rearsets worked out:punk:!

Jeff's help during Topeka Dyno day was stellar last summer! :eusa_dance: I think the man deserves two babes, three if he gets the rearsets worked out:punk:!

+1 to Topeka. He and several others helped me put a new diff on in the hotel parking lot.

I don't think I deserve an award more than most here, but thanks for the thought! Like just today I received the steering stab from Gary (turbovmax) and the Delrin rod from Mike for my front fender spacers (Thanks guys!). Morley has probably spent 20 hours on the phone with me talking me through this bike. There are a lot of good guys here that would give you the shirt off their back if it was needed. As someone said the other day, "Group Hug":cheers:

nice! so buster, how do we go about doing this?? did i do it wrong, do I need to make a request first?

Back