Port St. Lucie FL meeting

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
I just got back from meeting-up w/"Ninjaneer" @ a Dunkin Donuts in PSL, FL. He generously brought me downstate some VMax parts I found @ a good price in his area. We had a good time talking shop and I have admiration for him, he said his first and only bike is a VMax! Yep, never had a bike until this one. "I have a gun you can try to learn to shoot, since you have no experience w/guns, it's a .455 Webley, just squeeze the trigger and be sure you hold onto it!" Similar to learning to ride on a VMax...

We both agreed there are no-end of characters on the site, and that it is remarkably free of the usual stupid posturing and bladder-emptying 'distance competitions' you often find on the internet. Both of us have had contact w/other members outside the forum, and agreed it's a great place to get parts.

Maybe one day we can get together & make it over to someplace like Daytona or one of Kyle's tech days. I just missed by minutes some members @ Boxxenstopp's in Daytona this past spring.

So if you have computer problems, send "Ninjaneer" a PM and maybe he can help you, that's his area of professional expertise. Thanks for the assistance w/my parts, brother!:punk:

Being a mule for FM's addiction was simply a great excuse for me to get to shake hands with a fellow Maxxer. I enjoyed learning of the profression he has since retired from and now educates up-and- coming members of the work force. I also thank him whole-heartedly for his advice on the topics ranging from my elderly father to my two-wheeled .455, LOL. I found myself on the trip home wanting some pressed sugar cane.

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Guarapo is an ingredient in mojitos if you are a drinking man. CaptainKyle would like them because they have rum!

We had a good visit and now I can put a face to a name.

It's always great meeting up with the people we chat to regularly. That's one reason I miss being in FL now, it was always great catching up with Kyle, Dave, Rich and a few others that often made it to the tech days, as well as Robert in o-town and a few VMOA members when we went to ride the Dragon's tail..!

Guarapo is an ingredient in mojitos if you are a drinking man. CaptainKyle would like them because they have rum!

We had a good visit and now I can put a face to a name.
No Mojitos for me I like RUm but not that drink. Yes it always is good meeting members from here. I got to Meet Dusty while I was in TN. Its always great putting a face with a name.

Just a lot of great people on this forum. All are like Brothers / Sisters after you get to know them...

BTW: We miss you to naughtyG.

Back