Post any old (REAL OLD) shots of yourself!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha my wife says the same thing!?

Shuriken - That was the bad boy ('86) of the CR500's to boot! My Dad bought it brand new and hurt himself on it the following year and sold it.

Yup, that bike should have warning stickers all over it! Insane power...

Okay okay me now
07Biking1.jpg

Me and my old man
Poker_Run_2007_001.jpg

Me 23 years ago
thumbs_up.jpg
I WAN'T YOU & YOUR BUDDY TO QUIT LEANING ON MY BOAT ! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUY'S ? :rofl_200: PS. I HAD A SUZUKI RM 465 BACK IN 1985-86 , ALMOST KILLED ME A COUPLE OF TIMES !

ok, here we go.... the first pic was in 1987:punk:. The second... well, hell. if your gonna have a scar have a cool one..:biglaugh:. the last was last year.

Attachments

• oldKJ.jpg
    oldKJ.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 48
  • newerKJ.jpg
    newerKJ.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 51
  • latestKJ.jpg
    latestKJ.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 49
I WAN'T YOU & YOUR BUDDY TO QUIT LEANING ON MY BOAT ! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUY'S ? :rofl_200: PS. I HAD A SUZUKI RM 465 BACK IN 1985-86 , ALMOST KILLED ME A COUPLE OF TIMES !

Haha that's my Dad and me by the boat. :D He also had an RM400 before that CR, I wanna say it was a 79 or 80 RM though.

ok, here we go.... the first pic was in 1987:punk:. The second... well, hell. if your gonna have a scar have a cool one..:biglaugh:. the last was last year.

Wow! You can't post a scar picture like that without telling the story that goes with it!

I have to start digging out my old photos.

I'm a dustfarter, and I'll start. A shot of the guys I started riding with - taken around spring of 1968...

Anyone else got nerve to post any??

(I'm the guy on the left in the old (1968) pic, and the guy on the right in the new(2008) one!)
If you look carefully, you'll notice the new picture was taken at exactly the same sopt as the picture of my Max in my sigpic - only about 8 years later.
The last shot is the guy on the right of the old picture and me. Taken last Sunday in my driveway.

The real pisser is what we rode. I had a Honda S65, The guy next to me had a CB160, the 3 rd from the left had a 1930 Ford Model A (but got a CL450 a few months later), and the guy on the right had another CB160....
what the hell you guys hunting bill lol...did they make tin cans back then :biglaugh:

Beaver.
And yes, they had tin cans back then! Sometimes you could even find a beer can that ya didn't have to use a churchkey to get open!

Here's a pic that shouldn't offend anybody ( largely because my face is blurred out ) :rofl_200: This is me & my Pop circa. 1980 - I'm piloting a Honda CB360T - I think it was a twin-turbo 165 BHP but I don't remember for sure :biglaugh:, and Pop is on a 'Wing. Those were the days ! We used to ride all over 'till the snow covered the road. I remember riding to Egypt NY to watch the hill-climb racing. Then over somewhere between Buffalo & Rochester to watch dirt-track. Basically racing in a cow pasture in that neck of the woods. Pop was a member of the New Breed MC & we had some good times riding with those guys. There's a nice memorial pic of him on their website http://www.newbreedmc.com/IN MEMORY.htm - He's the one with the "69" patch on his vest. LOL Now that my kids are grown & I have a bike again I plan to do some more rides like the old days but with new friends. This burn-out is for you Pops :rocket bike:

Attachments

• MeandPop0001 (Medium).jpg
    MeandPop0001 (Medium).jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 36
Gotta comment... Being one of the survivors of the same places where I'm sure your dad had been, and being lucky enough to have ridden with both of my sons, and one grandson....I can only send thanks for having shared that with us.. I'm sure your Pop would be very proud of you today...I know I would...

Real decent memorial page you shared as well...good tributes to some good folks... Send respects for me to the NB/MC.

Take care Rich, Uncle Philthy

Here's a picture of me in 92 or 93, New Years morning at a truck stop in NM, and sporting a mean hangover.

l_4df9b5f6a04b53beda0a44893bbbe405.jpg

Latest posts

Back