Post any old (REAL OLD) shots of yourself!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
I'm a dustfarter, and I'll start. A shot of the guys I started riding with - taken around spring of 1968...

Anyone else got nerve to post any??

(I'm the guy on the left in the old (1968) pic, and the guy on the right in the new(2008) one!)
If you look carefully, you'll notice the new picture was taken at exactly the same sopt as the picture of my Max in my sigpic - only about 8 years later.
The last shot is the guy on the right of the old picture and me. Taken last Sunday in my driveway.

The real pisser is what we rode. I had a Honda S65, The guy next to me had a CB160, the 3 rd from the left had a 1930 Ford Model A (but got a CL450 a few months later), and the guy on the right had another CB160....

Attachments

• Resize of fam161.jpg
    Resize of fam161.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Copy of IMG_1642.JPG
    Copy of IMG_1642.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Resize of Bill&Ken.jpg
    Resize of Bill&Ken.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I dont think I have any pictures of me from 1968 and to think of it, I dont think I was thought of in 1968:confused2:

I'm speechless! I'm so old mine's about the size the baby's OUGHT to be!:confused2:

That's me standing on the left.

Attachments

• Img223092265.jpg
    Img223092265.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 95
"HOLY BALLS, Batman!!!
rofl_200.gif

What's with THAT!!
uhm00000.gif
"

"That" Danny, is one of those negative 'side effects', that can happen when you eat your friends and neighbors...and I don't mean in a sexual way...

Shheeeze Bill! We need to just start a 'geezer's post area ....You, me and Dan can 'moderate' it...whatcha think?

I don't have any 'youth' pics to post... one of my X's burned 'em all.

Philthy

That's me standing on the left.

I recognize that picture! Its the Goobie tribe. They where Africa's kickball champion team. Then someone explained how to actually play the game and that it wasn't what it sounded like.

I used to have those pic's in my wallet. It's still FUNNY today!!! LOL I am going to be laughing all night. I used to show the baby pic's to the girls. They'd always say "awwww you have a baby picture. Can I see it?" Then next thing you know "old Jed's a million aire!" Till I got them home and then they'd say "ummmm must've grown into IT ! ? :biglaugh:

YEA, I HAVE ONE LIKE THAT SOMEWHERE , I HAVE TO FIND IT , MAN IT'S FUNNY !:rofl_200:

HERE IT IS , PLEASE DON'T SHOW YOUR WIVES OR GIRLFRIENDS ! I HAVE ENOUGH TROUBLE WITH WOMEN , I DON'T NEED TO ATTRACT ANYMORE ! I WAS 2 YEARS OLD , AND ALREADY 7 & 1/2 !:rofl_200:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha my wife says the same thing!?

Shuriken - That was the bad boy ('86) of the CR500's to boot! My Dad bought it brand new and hurt himself on it the following year and sold it.

6th grade pic. 80's was the long hair days, well to the burn outs anyway! LOL

Attachments

• 6th grade pic.jpg
    6th grade pic.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 31
I'll take that trip down memory lane, too.
1st pic, me and my wheels in 1956, 1 1/2 years old. Pic 2 is a shot of the new '74 Yamaha TX500 that I rode from San Diego to NY in 4 days. I was 19 then--probably take me over a week to do it now, even on the Max. Pic 3 is from 1977 in Denver, on our way to a wedding. I hate putting on the monkey suit...Last shot is me and 4 of my grandkids taken at Mystic Seaport last month.

Attachments

• vinincarDec56.jpg
    vinincarDec56.jpg
    382 KB · Views: 22
  • 1974SDtoNYtrip1.jpg
    1974SDtoNYtrip1.jpg
    684 KB · Views: 35
  • vindenver3.jpg
    vindenver3.jpg
    652 KB · Views: 42
  • vinMystic1.jpg
    vinMystic1.jpg