Post Count Whoring

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davesax36

Reaction score
I'm just making this thread for my 2400th post. Not a particularly great number, but you guys won't mind.

:biglaugh:I agree with Brian.
It's all cool because you were 100% up front about it.

PS
Now I just need to post 94 more replies in this thread to catch up to you. LMAO :biglaugh: :angry flame: :punk:

:rofl_200:
If it was only a few posts I would but 93 (after this post) is too many for me.

Based on what I have seen from you in the past I imagine you could write a script to accomplish this task for you easily! :punk: Python plays really well with web browsers or if you are really feeling ambitious SQL injection via PHP will also work.

As for the OP, I think someone wants the postus whorus forum badge... :punk:

This is the only forum where a thread like this has congratulations and useful information in it. What a strange bunch we are.

:biglaugh:
Based on what I have seen from you in the past I imagine you could write a script to accomplish this task for you easily! :punk: Python plays really well with web browsers or if you are really feeling ambitious SQL injection via PHP will also work.

:biglaugh:
I'm sure I could, I have done some scripting with python in the past.
But honestly I don't care about my post count enough to bother.

LOL.. this isn't vB4 so enough lee7 hax0r talk about sql injection! :stir pot:

Back