Post your fastest VMAX E/T 1/8 or 1/4

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So all in all if Miles hadn't layed down that oil slick :auto182: I woulda got him the first time! :wave bye::rocket bike::surprise:
:biglaugh:[/QUOTE]

That loose oil cap was all part of the Master Plan. Only way I could even come close to keeping up with you!

I get the gist of what you're saying.....the thing is the only Gen 1 I 've seen run those times made around 200 HP...... and I figure you'd need a minimum of 165 or so to come close to 10 flat, and even then there is no way it would trap at 144MPH. I don't know how those times are possible with the mods you are describing.

I'm 53 been race cars bikes for long time... don't need to play games.
I'm slowly getting out of it....

I never dyno any motors I had only 1 small 327 that car run low 10s...

I list enough work dun not all...

That my times... trap was 144... this was at Cecil County race Way...
last year 10:05 my trap speed 136.2 budds creek
Last year on this vmax I beat out every bike in my race class...
and won the best over all times I stayed in the low 10s....
I stock gen 1, I seen personally ran 10:22 with kerker exhaust
The vmaxes I seen from 12s,11s,10s and few 9s I seen 2 stock vmax's hit low 10...

My zx7 run low 9s... My kz1000 run high 9s

I'm 53 been race cars bikes for long time... don't need to play games.
I'm slowly getting out of it....

I never dyno any motors I had only 1 small 327 that car run low 10s...

I list enough work dun not all...

That my times... trap was 144... this was at Cecil County race Way...
last year 10:05 my trap speed 136.2 budds creek
Last year on this vmax I beat out every bike in my race class...
and won the best over all times I stayed in the low 10s....
I stock gen 1, I seen personally ran 10:22 with kerker exhaust
The vmaxes I seen from 12s,11s,10s and few 9s I seen 2 stock vmax's hit low 10...

My zx7 run low 9s... My kz1000 run high 9s

It's his quote and he is sticking to it(incorrect).

Like many of us who have VMAX running through our veins, Visual proof needs to be provided, Present us your time-slip/with evidence of your bike with date stamp per results you have disclosed. This can not be denied, however all of us have seen/heard people who exaggerate. This may be the case. Cause those that are doubting what you have claimed are those who do it themselves.

This is not an assumption nor a invitation to an argument. This is from statistical easily proven experience on my part and my opinion is worth as much as the next depends on how you interpret what I have to say.

Outside of displacement, I have extensively reworked my engine to provide optimal 1/4 mile times(read profile for mod list). Modification list is long and ever growing. Drag racing, launch control is justified over 16 years and E.T.'s ranging from 7.70's -17.00's.
Currently Certified NHRA/IHRA PRO License.

My bike
Best 1/4 mile Time: 10.29 @ 129mph (SLICK/WHEELIE BARS)
Best 1/4 mile Time: 10.65 @ 124mph (Street Legal, ME880 no bars)

Sorry not trying to troll the thread but there's no way it ran that with those mods. From what I can tell I have one of the better running gen 1's around and I've went 11.21 at 120.7mph weighing in at about 312lbs, let my friend take it down that weighed 221lbs before leathers and he went 11.01 at 123.7mph on the only run he made on it so your saying your trapping at over 20mph faster than me. Even on a 60hp shot of nitrous my mph was only 132.3 revved out in 4'th gear because I couldn't get 5'th on my air shifter on nitrous (I can now) so you'd have to be basically maxed out in 5'th for that mph. Sorry but I'd have to see video before I'd believe it and even then there's no way on the mods you described.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I posted my times... like ask... I'm not hurting because some 1 bike is not running close to my times... Near care you can believe or not that's on you.... I have nothing to prove here... Only when I'm on the track...

well jagco1 your one of the luck ones that got a vmax with no head shake over 125mph. My best at 265lbs was 118 mph ET 11.71 Thanks to Damon the bike had great tune,

I've never personally seen a stock vmax trap that kind of MPH. The time is about right that you posted with that mph (low 10's at mid 130's) so the numbers do coincide. Just not anything from a stock Vmax (or stock motored vmax anyway). Perhaps there is some work done in there that you aren't fully aware of?

Sean

Strange the last post here is from 2014...

Here's my time slip from June, 2015. This is my personal best.
I plan to attend another race event April 30 - May 1. I'm pretty excited!!! :eusa_dance:

Qual_time_Jun_2015_zpsuzmnipvm.jpg

Best time today, it's first time at the track. If I can get it to hook there's definitely more there.
09 gen2 race ecu and air box mod.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 68

Latest posts

Back