Power Commander V on E-bay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allthrottleFZ1

Reaction score
Power Commander V new sealed in the box E-bay item #110394704497 $239.95 shipped.
I got mine!:punk: Only Three left.

Philip

Yep, that's def cheaper then I can sell them for and less then normal dealer (some big volume dealers get even below "dealer").

Sean

Note for those who aren't really sure what he is talking about. This is for the 2009/2010 bikes and NOT for the gen 1 bikes. I sell the dyna 3000 as a replacement for those bikes (at least 90 and up).

Sean

85-89 are an analog system which is not interchangeable with the 90 and up. Dyna quit making the units about mid year last year. We can try and repair the OEM boxes and have done that to a few but that's about the only option left. As a last resort as these bikes get older it could be upgraded to the newer systems but that's not an easy or cheap option either.

It may be eventually possible to use one of the custom ignition boxes we may have in the near future for an EFI conversion on the Gen 1 bikes.

Sean

85-89 are an analog system which is not interchangeable with the 90 and up. Dyna quit making the units about mid year last year. We can try and repair the OEM boxes and have done that to a few but that's about the only option left. As a last resort as these bikes get older it could be upgraded to the newer systems but that's not an easy or cheap option either.

It may be eventually possible to use one of the custom ignition boxes we may have in the near future for an EFI conversion on the Gen 1 bikes.

Sean

Pretty clear explanation Sean :) thanks.

Back