Prayers for Mark

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take care of Yourself Mark. Been there and done that, it's not fun. Best to you...

Poolie, hope ya pull through in time to enjoy some more riding. God speed on that recovery!!!! Always sucks to hear stuff like this. I hope everyone else here rides alert and always looking for the escape route. Be seen, be heard, stay safe.

I just saw this and I’m sitting here all banged up smiling. Thank you all.the support from My vmax brothers and sisters has helped beyond words. Steve O and Wayne coming to see me was a feeling of brotherhood a bond that needs no explanation. Wayne staying right with me holding my hand. Making sure my bike was towed to his house and paying for it. I am very lucky and very grateful. Love is the only word that can really describe how I feel about my vmax family. I’ll tell you one thing, 30+ yrs riding and never going down....fuck that scrub brush. You want to talk about pain! Lmao. My girls down but not out. Even grabbed my son a new bike this morning!

Attachments

• B298B6C7-3613-4505-A03F-7B1B7DEA02D0.png
    B298B6C7-3613-4505-A03F-7B1B7DEA02D0.png
    384.5 KB · Views: 15
Already started buying new parts! Thanks for everything guys and gals

Attachments

• 77F037D0-3BA1-416A-9F91-322D403E8F35.png
    77F037D0-3BA1-416A-9F91-322D403E8F35.png
    188.6 KB · Views: 14
Thanks for the update. So glad you and your bike are on the road to recovery. Hope it is sooner than later.

If there are any parts in my bin that will help out they can be had for shipping only for the rebuild. I parted an 85 a while back and still have a lot of it left if any of it helps. There have been to many gravity storms already this year, both on the forums and locally. Pulling for a quick and complete recovery mano.

Latest posts

Back