Pretty close to home

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what gun laws are in NY but around here it would be the very definition of bringing a knife to a gun fight. Im grateful that nothing major happened last night. What a twat that guy, glad your safe man.

And not the first instance from that area of the state either....there was a pizza shop owner from either Rochester or Buffalo that was arrested last year on the same type charges. 'Member that guy Tim? My son & family live in Rochester, daughter & family in Buffalo....I'm pretty uncomfortable about this.

Not sure what gun laws are in NY but around here it would be the very definition of bringing a knife to a gun fight. Im grateful that nothing major happened last night. What a twat that guy, glad your safe man.

I don't believe there are any guns in NY....not after the famous SAFE act was passed! Un-huh, yeah, right!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

One of the re-occurring points is that a person who is "two standard deviations below the (I.Q.) means" is 'recruited' to initiate harm against their natural, or adopted, country. That is to say, someone w/an I.Q. =/< 80 is influenced through the internet to initiate some action to harm others. They're 'harvesting the low-hanging fruit.' "They" are the enemies of the western civilizations, usually those who aren't Muslim, though the radical Muslim groups aren't against slaying their own if they do not submit to the demands of the radicals.

The 'straw-buyer' of guns for the married couple in San Bernadino and this Rochester NY person seem to fit the profile, there are others.

Being trained in 'first responder' behavior, and as an instructor for other first-responders, including weapons of mass-destruction issues, for more-than 40 years, I am all-too-familiar with what can become of impressionable people who are drawn-into violent behavior.

Where I live, a young man fitting this description was recruited to plan for attacks, he travelled to the mideast and returned with $10,000 to spend on plots to destroy infrastructure in FL, including a National Guard post about a mile from my home and a power distribution station across the street from the National Guard armory. He is now in a Supermax prison and will probably stay there for 50 years. Global warming? No, I'm more-worried about man's inhumanity to man.

This is the type of situation where we need to be vigilant, to pay attention to unusual circumstances, and to report to a national authority suspicions you may have about suspicious behavior. Will this mean a return to McCarthyism of the early 1950's? I hope not, but we have to confront the threats wherever and whenever they occur.

I feel it Dan-o. Being near Boston does the same thing to me. Thank God we got through New Years's eve without a major disaster. These sand rats and their followers are scheming as we speak. Be safe all. And protect your self and your loved ones with your God given right of self preservation.

Tothemax93, where ya located guy? I'm located in auburn. I was glad they got the bastard. I know people in the area there and glad they're safe from this dumb ass. Call me old school, but you don't shit where you eat. If you commit a crime like that onto innocent people...I think that firm action is needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emanuel Lutchman Will be out in 6 months :jail:

I'd like to post signs all over the area with his picture, release date, and crime. Sexual criminals are rightfully on a registration open to the public. This type of individual is important to know about also.

Tothemax93, where ya located guy? I'm located in auburn. I was glad they got the bastard. I know people in the area there and glad they're safe from this dumb ass. Call me old school, but you don't shit where you eat. If you commit a crime like that onto innocent people...I think that firm action is needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Elma, about ten miles outside of Buffalo NY. Ruffly an hour from Rochester.

I'd like to post signs all over the area with his picture, release date, and crime. Sexual criminals are rightfully on a registration open to the public. This type of individual is important to know about also.

I think that's a fantastic suggestion. How are they any different from a sex offender. There both predators.

Back