Pretty cool Motorcycle trailer

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I recall from the AHMA show I saw the Rampfree trailer at, the base price was ~$1500. That undercuts the Razor unit by quite a bit. Who knows, maybe they cost more now? Both are good uses of trailers and would minimize the damage potential from trying to load a bike single-handed.

Nice trailer, I found a few more like it when I popped the video out to utube. I noticed that all the trailers used some kind of a front wheel chock to secure the bike. IMO it's the only was a single person can safely load a bike before strapping for travel. My chock works great in my more standard type v-nose trailer allowing we time to strap up without the fear of a tipover.
I also like the setup that Rebar has in his toyhauler that transports the bike supporting the bike supported/ locked-in by the rear axle. I probably would still use a strap with it for extra security in let's say a accident/ running over a curb instances.

Nice trailer, I found a few more like it when I popped the video out to utube. I noticed that all the trailers used some kind of a front wheel chock to secure the bike. IMO it's the only was a single person can safely load a bike before strapping for travel. My chock works great in my more standard type v-nose trailer allowing we time to strap up without the fear of a tipover.
I also like the setup that Rebar has in his toyhauler that transports the bike supporting the bike supported/ locked-in by the rear axle. I probably would still use a strap with it for extra security in let's say a accident/ running over a curb instances.

I always strap-down both ends of the bike, like 'spring-lines' on a sailboat. Short of inverting, that's going to keep the bike from sliding-out from-under its moorings.

I always strap-down both ends of the bike, like 'spring-lines' on a sailboat. Short of inverting, that's going to keep the bike from sliding-out from-under its moorings.
Same here, in addition to the 2 chocks I have tie down points from the front to the back of the trailer, along both sides and down the middle. The bike needs to be as one with the trailer as possible when strapping it down, and should be able hang upside down if needed.
Probably not recommended in regards to fluids in the bike though.:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back