Proggressive Insurance

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosty72

Reaction score
I just switched to Proggressive!

I have been with the same insurance provider (Shelter) for 15 years or more and always thought that they were giving me a fair shake, WRONG.

I was paying $26/mo for the Max and $29/mo for the Vrod, and that's the lowest it's ever been. Called Progressive and they qouted me $27/mo FOR BOTH BIKES!

So I dumped Shelter for all my coverage and went with Proggressive on the bikes and USAA on everything else.

Might be worth a phone call if you haven't looked around in a while.

I just switched to Proggressive!

I have been with the same insurance provider (Shelter) for 15 years or more and always thought that they were giving me a fair shake, WRONG.

I was paying $26/mo for the Max and $29/mo for the Vrod, and that's the lowest it's ever been. Called Progressive and they qouted me $27/mo FOR BOTH BIKES!

So I dumped Shelter for all my coverage and went with Proggressive on the bikes and USAA on everything else.

Might be worth a phone call if you haven't looked around in a while.

Is road side assistance part of that policy Jamie? Progressive has just recently been available in Mass I beliAeve. I joined the AMA and get it through them, but I'd like to get it from my insurance too. Have AAA now but no bike assistance.
Thanks,
Steve-o

I have progressive on my 96 vmax and pay $212.45 a year and I have roadside assistance. My fuel pump died on the parkway a few months ago and they reimbursed me in full ($180.00) for the tow and I got the check in a week. They do the right thing.

I did not get the roadside, hope I never need it. I can think of a few people I can call for a rescue if I need one.

Did'nt know they had it..I'm going separately through AAA but I'll have to see if it's more cost effective with progressive

Insurance for my 85 Max thru progressive is a little over $100.00 for the year with roadside assistance included. I also have my two cars insured with them. If you bundle you get even better rates. House maybe next, see what rates I can get then. :eusa_dance:

Just dropped Progressive after 10 years, Truck, Jeep liberty, and motorcycle..... My rates kept rising and I gave them a chance to keep my business by lowering my rates but they said they couldn't, I switched to Allstate and not only did I save a lot of money, my coverage is so much better.

anyone have any good or bad reviews of progressive? i just switched as well for the accessory coverage

Insurance for my 85 Max thru progressive is a littlye over $100.00 for the year with roadside assistance included. I also have my two cars insured with them. If you bundle you get even better rates. House maybe next, see what rates I can get then. :eusa_dance:

Good deal, I'll look into it. Road side is good to have along with assessory insurance. Is classic bike insurance available anywhere for bikes. You know replacement value that covers what the bike is REALLY WORTH.

Progressive gave me the best price last year so I switched from Geico (which was pulling that escallating rate crap:bang head:). I haven't got my renewal yet so I don't know if it is going up. If it does I will not hesitate to drop them either.

Latest posts

Back