Progressive 412 shock mounting bushings

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan , what ya need I have access to some. Let me know the Dimensions.maybe stainless?

I think you can get another bushing kit from progressive if you contact them.

i remember it being $10-$20 as i needed a set.

Correct. I am sure I can get a bushing kit too but I think they will treat you right if you call them directly. The kit comes with 3 different sizes of 4 each bushings and some washers.

Correct. I am sure I can get a bushing kit too but I think they will treat you right if you call them directly. The kit comes with 3 different sizes of 4 each bushings and some washers.

I got a message in on their on-line chat deal, waiting for a response....I'm sure the whole kit is available....tried getting info from J&P Cycle....they told me I would have to get it from Yamaha! Un-huh! :whistlin:

Just waiting for Progressive to get out of bed. :biglaugh:

Thought I could go to the hdwr store and get everything I needed except for the thin spacer bushing (which twistedmax had) and be all set but that wasn't the way it went....so I called Prog. and ordered everything I need for $32 incl. shipping from CA.

Still mind boggled that the guy at J&P told me I'd have to go to Yamaha for this stuff! :confused2:

Latest posts

Back