Progressive springs or stock?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShawnD

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me if these are stock or progressive? Previous owner thinks they're progressive but told me I should compare with stock to be sure.

Attachments

• fork springs.jpg
    fork springs.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 48
Are you asking if they are correct for stock ride height for your year?

You will want to double check me but for stock ride height you will want 11-1144 for 93 or newer gen 1, whats is the part number of what you have there?

Are you asking if they are correct for stock ride height for your year?

You will want to double check me but for stock ride height you will want 11-1144 for 93 or newer gen 1, whats is the part number of what you have there?

Previous owner told me what I have in the bike are definitely progressive but wasn't 100% sure about these...I assume these were what he pulled out when he installed the progressives. I don't have a part number for these springs. They measure 15 1/2 inches. I will try selling them but I don't want to give bad information.

DMAN999 posted a photo of a progressive and stock spring side by side...

http://vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=39541&highlight=progressive+stock+fork+springs

Thicker coils, tighter wind at the top...agree with Traumahawk & Fire-medic. When I bought my vmax it already had the progressive springs with the lowering kit. If you're not interested in lowering can you just swap these out with the stock springs & spacers? I have no use for them & figure to just put them up for sale.

Latest posts

Back