Projects back on track

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike B

Reaction score
My '92 project is back on track and the heavily modded M109R bodywork is back from paint. Exhausts are fitted and sound great, most electrics relocated. She lost over 20kg in weight. Upside down forks on the way..ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449138596.259031.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1449138615.166371.jpg

That's a different take on the vmax,good but different and an USD front end will update it even more.What headlight are you using?and how is the seat position? Congrats on making it work ,,you must have spent a lot of time imagineering .Cheers Kevman.

I've set the seat similar to original, it's also quick release to get to the fuel cap. The light is a custom job off EBay, same as the rear. I wanted the tank cover to partially cover the intakes. It's the original welded to a chopped Boulevard tank. Took me ages...

Definitely different. I think it looks great. Nice job on the transformation. Would like to see some more pics from different angles. Almost looks like a Vrod head light from the side view.

Your comments are greatly appreciated guys, [emoji106], especially the Cafe reference, as that is what I'm aiming at.

Nice, nice, nice. What a interesting take on the wide white wall rear tyre.

Me, I've done everything but the paint. Once I get the forks there's a company in the UK that makes up the billet triple trees to match. Then it's a custom ally tank under the bodywork to make up...

New Gixxer front end, ohlins forks finally fitted. New underseat tank next..ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457680360.100942.jpg

Sweet build Mike B! A nice transformation in looks, you'll definitely have people taking a second look trying to figure out exactly what it is!

Thanks, love the way these pipes sound. Couple more photos. 18 month build so far..
Lost count with all the one off bits.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457703050.044328.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1457702962.792531.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1457702978.891027.jpg

Latest posts

Back