• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Putting out feelers on my 06

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckzx9

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about selling my 2006 vmax with 12,000 miles. I am thinking there will be 2 prices. $8500.00 obro as it sits. Plus get all the stock stuff exhaust, handle bars,stock wheels w new tires, shocks, stock swing arm, koso vmax edition speedo , and many more.
Or there will be another price $5500 obro. But this will be without carrezzera rims with new tires 130 in front and a 180 on back, notched and braced swing arm, over racing frame braces, powder coated sissy bar with luggage rack,fat max belly pan and the fatmax hard saddle bags only used twice, and freshly chromed scoops, Morley muscle seat, UFO fork brace. And that's about it

So it's $8500 obo with everything on it plus all the stock extras I have and the koso vmax edition speedo , fatmax hard bags,

Or $5500 obo with the stock rims swing arm and tires. Frame braces and sissy bar with the luggage rack off, exhaust and jet kit cam stay. Marks exhaust with a muscle jet kit. Freshly chromed scoops will be off as well.
I know I'm missing something. The bottom line if someone wants it with certain things on it. It can be negotiable just ask.
Just put it on cycle trader and will put it on craigslist this week.
It saddens me to do this but it's something that has to be done.
Thanks
Mark
Any questions 774-930-2985. All extra parts depending how sale goes will be offered here first and a very reasonable price. I've loved being a member of this cult and I'm really gonna miss it. I will come around creeping to see how everything is going.

130 in front and a 180 on back

How does it handle with his combo?

130 in front and a 180 on back

How does it handle with his combo?
Very good. It's quick in the turns. I have a 120 in front and after riding Mark's ride, I wanted the 130 up front. This bike is a runner and a looker. I ride it once in a while. If I had the $$ I'd buy it loaded. It's really turn key, the mods are done for you.

Beautiful bike Mark! I don't know if you did this on purpose, but the category you have this listed in is;

Toys & Hobbies
>
Diecast & Toy Vehicles
>
Cars, Trucks & Vans
>
Diecast-Modern Manufacture

If that were my bike, I'd list it there too and tell my wife I really -tried- to sell it!

Joe

Ok I changed my mind about selling my baby. What was I thinking lol. So you guys are gonna have to put up with me for awhile longer lol
I'm just gonna have to try and find time to ride her
Nice, !!
I'm sure you won't regret that decision.

Back