Putting strobe light in the stock turn signals

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefly

Reaction score
I found and bought strips of strobe light that are ~ 2.5 inch in length and ~ a little more than 1/4 th of an inch, I checked the turn signals and it can accommodate two of these strobe lights.
The question is how do I bypass the blinker unit and let it provide a continuous current when switched on. the strobe lights blink at 20/min or so,they also draw less current. the strobes are white and the amber lens of the stock blinkers should be legal I hope.
Any suggestions,
Thanks
________
digital vaporizers

Last edited:
firefly said:
I found and bought strips of strobe light that are ~ 2.5 inch in length and ~ a little more than 1/4 th of an inch, I checked the turn signals and it can accommodate two of these strobe lights.
The question is how do I bypass the blinker unit and let it provide a continuous current when switched on. the strobe lights blink at 20/min or so,they also draw less current. the strobes are white and the amber lens of the stock blinkers should be legal I hope.
Any suggestions,
Thanks

I'd use an auxilary switch that you can manually turn on to supply power to the strobes. Either run a new line to them or splice into the existing line, if you are now going to use the stock blinkers any more.

Latest posts

Back