Quest For Gen II Continues....? Need Input.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pay $154 a year for my 09 and it has full coverage through State Farm. Perhaps you're just too young. :rofl_200:

$100,000, $300,000, $50,000 is $110.00 for me through Dairyland on my Gen 1. $350.00 For an Gen 2. Actually 3-1/3 Times as much.

They tell me I have the absolute cheapest rate offered.:ummm:

I went off the scale for years experience a while ago. Don't have any accidents on a bike in 42 years.
A really bad one back then but wasn't my fault. Don't know what the problem is....

All 3 of my bikes cost just over $300.00 total a year right now....:ummm:

i cant even imagine what a gen 2 would cost here in saskatchewan. i pay $1507 a year for my 07, and thats what everyone would pay. thats the insurance, our license is affected by accidents and tickets otherwise its $25 bucks a year. one accident would add 500 to my 25 dollar license for the year but the plates would still be $1507. i couldnt imagine paying 300 bucks for three bikes. thats unreal. i think for my fjcruiser, alero, and vmax im around 3 gs a year. and i have a good driving record(just havent been caught yet). sorry for the hijack. you guys dont know how good you have it i guess. lol

edit- i just checked on the SGI (our insurance) website, its $1586 for an '11. but the purchase price is $22900. jeez

good luck.
evan...

I need to put all my bikes on the same policy. I just got a bill for the 94 and it went up to $158.03... That Sucks...

I bought my gen 2 in January. Can't imagine putting anyone on that postage stamp called a backseat. Full coverage on the 2009 plus liability on the 99 costs me ~200/year so insurance isn't too bad. Love the bike but would like to smack the engineer who didn't think a bigger gas tank was necessary. Going from 40 mile/gallon to 27 is a huge inconvenience.
Christina

Latest posts

Back