Question for Bikes with Kerker Slipons

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick78

Reaction score
Anyone with the Kerker slip on ever remove the baffle completedly for additional flow? Just curious how it sounded and what had to be done tuning wise to correct for the additional flow.

I have a set of Kerker slip-ons I want out of my garage if anyone is interested... Never had them on my scoot, so I don't even know what they would sound like baffleed let alone unbaffled... Super-loud I would imagine.

I have a set of Kerker slip-ons I want out of my garage if anyone is interested... Never had them on my scoot, so I don't even know what they would sound like baffleed let alone unbaffled... Super-loud I would imagine.

Pics ? :ummm:

Not sure how much you want for the pair but i have a friend with some old ones he would maybe like to get replaced if the price is right. Email me directly at [email protected]

We always wanted to try dual comp baffles in the cans. I bet it would sound really good. Still not really give a power increase though as the pipes are still the restriction.

Sean

Sean,

So if i gave this a try it would be for sound purposes only? No performance gains so no need to worry about changing any of the jets in the carbs?

I had a few extra minutes this morning and decided to remove the baffles and see what it sounds like. Damn its loud. Sounds beast at idle, but defintely could NOT ride the bike like that. The mid-range sound is brutal. So i put the baffles back in and all is well again. Just thought I'd share.

Latest posts

Back