Questions COP's and plugs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Question, my vmax is a 1986 with a 2001 motor, am I going to need a resister with the COP's
Question 2, can I use
E3 Powersport Spark Plugs E3.36 Diamond Fire
They are a gapless plugs and was recommended to me as being for use in v twin motorcycles

GIZMO TRICKERY? E3 lawn mower plugs work fine they have the added bennfit of being narrower. and by that i mean you can put a socket directly on them with out moving hoses on two cyclnders.

GIZMO TRICKERY? E3 lawn mower plugs work fine they have the added benefit of being narrower. and by that I mean you can put a socket directly on them with out moving hoses on two cylinders.
they also do not cost more. even better the extra metal at the end could only increase the compression.

GIZMO TRICKERY? E3 lawnmower plugs work fine they have the added benefit of being narrower. and by that i mean you can put a socket directly on them without moving hoses on 2 cylinders. you can then get you some ngk wires and dump this stuff.
IMG_20160530_100036337_HDR.jpg

Back