Quick VMAX story

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1261

Reaction score
I was at a bike show in Timonium, MD today and came up to the Thunder in the Valley booth, asked a lady there if it was bike specific, she said no. Then I said I saw something about it on the VMAX site. She says "Oh, the VMAXers, they kinda do their own thing". She said 2 years ago it was raining on parade day and the Vmaxers were the only ones that did the parade. She said some of them had costumes on. I said "Costumes, what kind of costumes?" She said, "I dont know, Spiderman?"

No costumes with the Vmax group there is a group that dresses up like hulk and other superheroes non Vmaxers.. We stay at the Days inn in somerset pa june 21st thru 24th come on out and enjoy some fun rides and meet some Vmax nuts .. I was there at Timonium on friday .. Need to get my 85 back to stock and get a space there to represent the beast !!

Pete's Cycle didnt even bring a VMAX- no matter. I was eyeballing that Indian Scout Bobber hard. At one point there were like 4-5 guys around it just looking. The salesguy just broke the silence.

The Thunder Lady wants the Vmaxers to stay in Johnstown to generate more hotel taxes, but arent all the hotels in that town sold out by rally time? The taxes help pay for the hair bands.

Back