Quickshifter with blipper

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vmax-guy

Reaction score
Hi.
Does anybody has quickshifter with blipper in vmax 1700? I want to buy one, there is 2 options:
- from IRC Components
- from Tuneboy
Irc components has standalone quickshifter, tuneboy - witch ecu mod required. I found only one video with working blipper in vmax - with tuneboy on it. I want to buy blipper from IRC components, but didn't know if it working.

Best regards,
Vmax-guy

Hi.
Does anybody has quickshifter with blipper in vmax 1700? I want to buy one, there is 2 options:
- from IRC Components
- from Tuneboy
Irc components has standalone quickshifter, tuneboy - witch ecu mod required. I found only one video with working blipper in vmax - with tuneboy on it. I want to buy blipper from IRC components, but didn't know if it working.

Best regards,
Vmax-guy

Suggest you read this tread: Tuneboy

Thanks, I saw that. This is general discussion about tuneboy stuff, but I'm looking for people with blippers on theirs vmax.

Only one vmax with blipper I saw was with tuneboy blipper, at dyno. Only one.

I didn't saw any with ICR components blipper. I saw that one seller in Poland was offering IRC blippers in past, but now they are not selling that for vmax. I asked them to import one for me, but they told, that they sold 4 of them (IRC components blipper) and there always was problems to make it work, refunds etc.

So I wanted to verify that, especially that in web I saw only one blipper on vmax - from Tuneboy.

Back