• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

R-1 Rear Brake Adapter

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think cycleoneoff and a uk guy are selling those. I can check for the links if you need them.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

oh man, now you guys have chrome R1 calipers?

it truely never ends......

doug.... [ who just put an R1 on the rear to match the front, but they are the stock gray-black looking color ]

original reason for post: i have the bracket from customvmaxservices in the uk, nice piece.

oh man, now you guys have chrome R1 calipers?

it truely never ends......

doug.... [ who just put an R1 on the rear to match the front, but they are the stock gray-black looking color ]

original reason for post: i have the bracket from customvmaxservices in the uk, nice piece.

Chrome is addictive. Since I don't drink anymore , it's easier to justify to the other half. Thanks Sean .

Is your bracket for sale ?

Attachments

• DSC02530.jpg
    DSC02530.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Group 3   5-28-12 208.jpg
    Group 3 5-28-12 208.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Group 3   5-28-12 247.jpg
    Group 3 5-28-12 247.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 19
Chrome is addictive. Since I don't drink anymore , it's easier to justify to the other half. Thanks Sean .

Is your bracket for sale ?

No, not for sale, i just installed everything back together last week [i had Sean chrome it for me along with my aftermarket aluminum stay back in march], and now you show me the chrome R1 calipers......I need three of them, do you mind telling me how much its gonna cost me?

sigh.....along with chrome scoops/chrome top pieces/and then probably chrome clear covers, although i am leaning towards splurging on the overracing mid controls and having them chromed, for the chrome look below.....we will see

Latest posts

Back