R.I.P BadMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
From Tim Nash . The videos are not necessary now. I just wanted to put his first post up.
**Bob passed away today. I want to thank everyone that cared. I didn't make it in time. At least I spoke to him before. I'm good with that. Hold his family in your prayers tonight. Pleasure knowing him. God speed.**

Fellow V-Maxers. It has come to my attention Bob Ward AKA BadMax has suffered a very serious injury. From what I gather, his computer chair broke causing him to fall backwards. The fall broke his neck which lead to him being in a coma. He has regained consciousness but he is currently intubated. His lungs and kidneys are failing. The outlook is grim. That being said, I can't just let him pass without doing something as there is no one on this planet that loved this machine more or rode it harder than BadMax. This gives us an opportunity to do something meaningful. I would like to put together a tribute video. I am asking for you to make a short video of some sort and post it below or email it to me [email protected]. Something simple and quick. A toast on his behalf. Maybe give him well wishes from wherever. Or, if you are able, maybe do a burnt out, a drive-by, or his legacy, a rolling smoker. The man could bang second in a rolling smoker like no other. Just say "this is for you Bob" and then whatever. I'm sure he will appreciate it. I would.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1660867676943.jpg
    FB_IMG_1660867676943.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 4
So sad....what a good guy too! I looked up to him as he did not squeal like a little girl with a little throttle twist! I touched base with him many times especially on 2nd gear burnouts!

From Tim Nash . The videos are not necessary now. I just wanted to put his first post up.
**Bob passed away today. I want to thank everyone that cared. I didn't make it in time. At least I spoke to him before. I'm good with that. Hold his family in your prayers tonight. Pleasure knowing him. God speed.**

Fellow V-Maxers. It has come to my attention Bob Ward AKA BadMax has suffered a very serious injury. From what I gather, his computer chair broke causing him to fall backwards. The fall broke his neck which lead to him being in a coma. He has regained consciousness but he is currently intubated. His lungs and kidneys are failing. The outlook is grim. That being said, I can't just let him pass without doing something as there is no one on this planet that loved this machine more or rode it harder than BadMax. This gives us an opportunity to do something meaningful. I would like to put together a tribute video. I am asking for you to make a short video of some sort and post it below or email it to me [email protected]. Something simple and quick. A toast on his behalf. Maybe give him well wishes from wherever. Or, if you are able, maybe do a burnt out, a drive-by, or his legacy, a rolling smoker. The man could bang second in a rolling smoker like no other. Just say "this is for you Bob" and then whatever. I'm sure he will appreciate it. I would.
Sd news!! :(

Latest posts

Back