R6 vs. VMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or does the Vmax rider look very unsure/unsteady? Looks like it was fun anyway.

Sean

Yeah, it's almost like the first time he's been on the bike.

Naw , the Vmax was having a hard time because the R6 wouldn't get out of the way :whistlin:

ab

I can't even look at the video because our filter at work won't let me.....

But......

If were talking about a drag race.....

I can tell you from experience that if it's on the quarter mile and you weigh over 200 like most of us then an R6 or GSXR600 is usually gonna win in the last 300 feet or so every time........

I don't race the 1/8 mile but from what I've experienced at the 1/4 mile I would say the Max will usually be in the lead at the 1/8th mile mark......

No, it's a road video showing the bikes running the curves. There is a camera mounted on the rear of the R6 facing the rear which has the Vmax following the R6. It looks like he is very inexperienced on it. It is a very nice bike though!

Sean

It's cool to see the Max catch up so quickly when he comes out of the corners. My buddy used to have an R6. He weighs about 150 and I'm 290. I could still take him in the straights, but I couldn't keep up in the corners. You're right, it's a sweet looking bike, and that is some great looking country, wherever they are.

that is a very nice Vmax ,the Vmax rider seemed very shaky on the first part of the Video....then I have never seen a video of myself following any body lol. he might look like a pro.

Hope I don't look like that with the guys I ride with. Is a sharp looking bike though. But if the guy on the R-6 wasn't sure He would be in the lead the full time the camera would have been mounted on the Max.At least he looked like he was having fun thats what its all about:clapping:

Anybody notice the R6 doesn't cross the stripe?
I ride like that (sweetums says "YEA SURE") but sometimes I use the WHOLE :eusa_dance: rd.

ab

I agree that it was probably for the Vmax owner. They may have moved the camera to the Max and recorded for the R6 owner also.

Is it just me or does the Vmax rider look very unsure/unsteady? Looks like it was fun anyway.

Sean

I dont care how great of a rider you are, your going to look like a monkey fucking a football trying to handle a 600lb frame flexing wobbler on some twisties trying to hang with an R-6

:rofl_200:

OMonkeyFuckingFootball.JPG

I dont care how great of a rider you are, your going to look like a monkey fucking a football trying to handle a 600lb frame flexing wobbler on some twisties trying to hang with an R-6

Agreed. I've been biting my tounge on this thread as I seem to stir the pot un-intentionally. No way in HELL the Max is gonna "hang with" or come close to any sport bike with a rider half way capable.

I love my V-Max, but I also know what it was meant to do. Twisties competetivly? Not a chance.

Back