Race on the HighWay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon, an audi would've broken down lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

rainbowderp.png

Yeah, I would have been that guy on a bike they all zipped past.

Too fast for me on a highway.

The guy in the car seems to have it out for the guys on the bikes. It sounds like he is the type of guy that taunts people and bullies them.

I would think at any moment those 600's could have blown that Audi away in the tight confines of some of the car pylons ahead of them. The acceleration from 80 mph would absolutely kill that Audi.

I saw 237 kmh which is around 135 ish mph if I am right. Which isn't much for any sport bike now.

But regardless if that guy would have tapped one of those guys on the bike..... Assholes like these guys give us all a bad name.

I watched and it sounded like the passenger in the car was trying to talk sense into the driver, who was a female. Yes, I'll just say it, I have considerably less faith in female drivers, done!

If those were 1000cc bikes I would guess they could have walked away but an R8, especially a modified one is a SERIOUSLY fast car, capable of top speeds not unlike a liter class sports bike. Most euro cars are electronically limited to 155mph but capable of so much more. An ECU flash removing that limit, and some turbo tweaks can turn it into a very nasty weapon. Imagine a car that pulls harder at 135 than a stock Mustang GT pulls at 35, give it to a woman and put her on the highway to show off around bikes and other motorists. What do you have? The vid shows us.

The guy in the car seems to have it out for the guys on the bikes. It sounds like he is the type of guy that taunts people and bullies them.

I would think at any moment those 600's could have blown that Audi away in the tight confines of some of the car pylons ahead of them. The acceleration from 80 mph would absolutely kill that Audi.

I saw 237 kmh which is around 135 ish mph if I am right. Which isn't much for any sport bike now.

But regardless if that guy would have tapped one of those guys on the bike..... Assholes like these guys give us all a bad name.
Exactly how my brother was killed.

I watched and it sounded like the passenger in the car was trying to talk sense into the driver, who was a female. Yes, I'll just say it, I have considerably less faith in female drivers, done!

If those were 1000cc bikes I would guess they could have walked away but an R8, especially a modified one is a SERIOUSLY fast car, capable of top speeds not unlike a liter class sports bike. Most euro cars are electronically limited to 155mph but capable of so much more. An ECU flash removing that limit, and some turbo tweaks can turn it into a very nasty weapon. Imagine a car that pulls harder at 135 than a stock Mustang GT pulls at 35, give it to a woman and put her on the highway to show off around bikes and other motorists. What do you have? The vid shows us.

He hit 270 kph once....that's almost 170 mph right? Have to say that's a quick little car but with that idiot driving it'll soon be on the scrap pile....just hope like hell he doesn't take out a bunch of innocents with him.

Sorry to hear about your brother Dragmaxster

He hit 270 kph once....that's almost 170 mph right? Have to say that's a quick little car but with that idiot driving it'll soon be on the scrap pile....just hope like hell he doesn't take out a bunch of innocents with him.

Sorry to hear about your brother Dragmaxster

Thanks danny, i have to say that's really hard to watch.

Back