Race Tail indicator

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KLucky_13

Reaction score
hello!

I have a problem with my bike, 10 years ago my dad bought this Race Tail for his Vmax. Today I'm (the son) taking over the bike. In this Race tail the left indicator is busted. I'm in the search of a new one. The problem is: we don't know where to find it. The only thing we know is that it comes of an original Yamaha Scooter.

here is a photo of the bike:

20021_4784527422654_100593324_n.jpg

I hope someone can help me on this one ;-)

You have a cool dad. My dad never owned or even rode a motorcycle.

I think that is an "Exactrep" tail piece but you would have to do some research on that. Maybe shoot them a picture of it. Just looking at your bike and seeing all the mods and all I can say is "wow". That is an $8,000 dollar bike if you ever decided to sell but that's a whole nuther story!

Thanks for the cool reactions ;-) Since you guys like the bike so much, I'll post the progress on the makeover somewhere on the forum ;-)

check with Boxenstopp in Daytona Beach fla. I have one almost exactly like that, with the same signal lights, and it came from Boxenstopp Joe should b able to help u out with that

Since you are in Belgium, I would search European companies such as Exactrep (Britain) first. There are many more specialty companies for the V-Max there.

I already found a place in Holland where I can buy them. But they wont tel me which scooter it is from (at least they did not answer me). Since we sell scooter and bike parts our self it would be nice just to know which type scooter it is so we can order them.

Damn Klucky that is a sharp looking bike. Looking forward to seeing what kind of spin you put on it to make it "yours."

My Dad had plenty of bikes . He tore apart engines and rebuilt and sold them. I wish I could have been right next to him learning more about engines. I look up to you guys for all your wisdom about motorcycles in general. I asked my dad when I bought my first vmax back in 85 if would like to take it for a spin. His reply was that he didn't want to get the fever again. cherish that bike I would.. I think I'm going to talk to OPRA now !!

Allright! With the serial numbers on them I found them via an Yamaha dealer, 26 ? for both of them :)

Latest posts

Back