• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Race Tech Emulators and springs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry barker

Reaction score
Used set of Race Tech Gold Valve Emulators FEGVS4301 for 93-07 Vmax and .85 KG/MM Race Tech Springs FRSPS3732085. good for 150 to 170 pound rider, vast improvement over stock springs. Stock springs are .382 KG/MM
Price delivered to the lower 48 $150.00
Barry [email protected]

Attachments

• 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 85
That's a good deal for a lighter guy.
if I didn't already have and like my Progressive Springs I'd grab them.

I have the .9 ones in mine now. I'm 225, and they're fantastic, but they felt good when I was 20lb lighter, too. Anything is better than stock.

I have the .9 ones in mine now. I'm 225, and they're fantastic, but they felt good when I was 20lb lighter, too. Anything is better than stock.
I am going to run the .9's in my 97. I weigh 220 and expect they will be prefect. Race tech recommends some pretty stiff springs. After owning my Victory Cross Roads I now know a stiff suspension is not required for great handling. My goal is to get the Vmax to ride like the Victory or at least close. I know the Vmax will handle with my set up. This 97 I am building should weigh 40 pounds less than my 03 and my 03 was an incredibly good handling bike.
Opps, I just Hijacked my own thread.:ummm:

Damn, this is a great deal for someone. I have the same set up in mine (what a improvement) Id never run anything else'

Latest posts

Back