Race-Tech Fork Springs ???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbadwheels

Reaction score
I called race tech and the rep. said they don't have a spring that lowers an 01 max. I want to lower the front about an inch and buy their emulators. Can I shorten a spacer in the fork to lower it? Any one using this set-up? Help!

Adding a spacer into the bottom of the fork atually lowers the fork. The tubes then overlap more.Confusing at first but after doing it,it will be simple.

No ,they have to be bought or made.I made mine from schedule 80 pvc pipe.

Who ever you talked to at racetech should not have been answering the phone.

They are called lowering blocks.

No ,they have to be bought or made.I made mine from schedule 80 pvc pipe.

Who ever you talked to at racetech should not have been answering the phone.

They are called lowering blocks.

Ditto, they made mine on the spot after I talked to the owner while I was there.
The girl I talked to said they did not have them.
The instruction sheet was for a Harley:surprise:

Yeah... I sent them my forks as they were unsure the emulators would fit the K6 Max... They dropped them 2 inches and installed their emulators and straight rate springs...

They are fab now!:punk:

Ok, thanks for the support. I will call race tech and order the kit and figure out the spacers for the drop.

Ok, thanks for the support. I will call race tech and order the kit and figure out the spacers for the drop.

FYI: VMOA members receive 25% off parts...:whistlin: :banana: It saved me 100 dollars or 75 after the VMOA dues...:punk:

Will the race-tech emulators work with the progressive spring lowering kit???

:confused2:

Back