Race tonight

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn if it was a bit closer to Gainesville I would shoot down, granted I don't have my bike either

Anyone have the info for this? There is a slighhhhht chance of me making it.

You with your riding in January, I call a pox on you; may a thousand boils infect you nether regions!
I expect a full after action report.

Damn, I'm feeling good now. I should have gone to do videos and let Kyle run SkullDuggery....:bang head: I didn't want to get there and be too ill to ride home...

Damn, I'm feeling good now. I should have gone to do videos and let Kyle run SkullDuggery....:bang head: I didn't want to get there and be too ill to ride home...
Maybe next time. I am sure I will go again soon. This bike feels way diffrent than Christines. I really need to get used to one bike taking a diffrent one every time does make it a little rough. I really need to get this thing on the dyno & see where I am at. I ran 11.465 then 11.415 and 11.416 I need to go on a diet now.LOL

Thanks all ! This one sure bites hard on launch I could not get off the line over 5500 rpm with out skyrocketing the front end. Some one could have got some good wheelie pics last night while I was getting the feel of it.:punk: Now if I could get back down to the 165 lbs I used to be at instead of the 205-10 im at in gear now.

Well I'll have to respond in the same way my newest employee did last week. I have a few guys working for me who are in their 20s, all full of 'vim and vinegar'. They were horsing around the other day when one of them hauled of and just punched the new guy in the nuts!

I swear I know better, but it was just so unexpected it was all I could do to be stern in response and keep a strait face. Then while I was explaining how another event like that would cost the instigator his job, the afflicted employee shouted at the top of his voice (while still rolling on the floor and holding his privates) his promise of future wrath. His response as is mine, "By the beard of Zeus and Odin's hammer I will call down my wrath on you and your children!"

Back