Raceteck emulator adjustment

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefly

Reaction score
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v515/RW4x4van/RaceTech%20Springs/?action=view&current=RaceTech3.jpg
The racetech springs and emulator was my first mod to do on the max and a must to get more fun and control riding the max, I also lowered the forks one inch internally , what a difference that mod makes in handling and controlling the dive that happens as you get on the brakes.
Its definitely worth every penny spent!
Stiffer springs ONLY do not address the diving problem and the damping problem, I think racetech is the best cost effective solution if USD forks are not with budget.
firefly
________
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter history

Last edited:
Are you running stock brakes? I think changing calipers and brake lines were my next best mod.

Buster Hymen said:
Are you running stock brakes? I think changing calipers and brake lines were my next best mod.

I am running stock brakes with HH EBC and SS Galfer lines, I've been thinking of the R1 calipers but was told if I leave the master stock I wouldn't gain much benefit so I either have to have these external reservoirs or use a FJR brake master so at least for now I:Flush000: that idea since the brakes are much stronger with the pads and SS lines, I want to save for the new max so I am basically done with all the mods I care for.
firefly
________
vapor genie

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back