Rally in the Smoky's

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
4th annual Vmax rally in the smoky's August 29th September 2nd. Friday & Saturday Guided rides , Friday night BBQ $ 15 per person will need that at least a week in advance . Townsend is a neat little town close to Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge. Plenty of mom & pop Restaurants etc. It will be held at Townsend Gateway Inn it is a family owned place. Mention the Vmax club when you call !

Townsend Gateway Inn hotel 865-238-0123

Decided to go last minute, I have a double queen room that I've got for Friday and Saturday, anyone need last minute lodging let me know!

man I had no idea you guys were doing this. Ive been coming here several times a year for years. im banned from townsend (judge's orders) so ill have to stay somewhere else. Let me know if u guys r doing this ever again

man I had no idea you guys were doing this. Ive been coming here several times a year for years. im banned from townsend (judge's orders) so ill have to stay somewhere else. Let me know if u guys r doing this ever again
Yep I do it every year Labor day weekend . I thought I already posted foe this year September 3rd 7th . How long since you been Banned ? You might be ok now staying with the group. https://www.vmaxforum.net/threads/5th-annual-rally-in-the-smokeys.48525/

I got caught riding a wheelie down the middle of townsend like 8 yrs ago on my gen 2. I punched the gas in 2nd gear and the stars aligned or something and I rode a perfect 30 degree wheelie while accelerating for a couple hundred feet. cop saw me and that was that. reckless driving charges and a court date

but ya I didn't get the reckless driving charge but I had to pay court fees and the judge said if he ever saw me in that courtroom again.. I was DONE.

to be honest I cant control my retard level when I ride my vmax so I just don't go

but ya I didn't get the reckless driving charge but I had to pay court fees and the judge said if he ever saw me in that courtroom again.. I was DONE.

to be honest I cant control my retard level when I ride my vmax so I just don't go
Funny but you would probably be ok now. It does not take long to get out of Townsend . We can just stick you in the middle of the group till we get out of town.lol

Latest posts

Back