Range Rover plows over bikers in NYC

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw that!:damn angry: Stupid gang mob mentality, a bunch of people get together and when something bad happens logic is thrown out the window. Its sad what happened to the guy that got ran over, but what idiot brake checks an suv and thinks its going to end well??

The guy in the landrover had his wife and a young child and a mob of bikes just stopped him in the middle of the road...... yeah i wouldnt have stayed either.

Its guys on bikes like this that make us ALL look like gangster hoodlums that dont respect the law. The guys responsible for trying to act tuff when they out numbered the land rover 200 to 1 are gutless. I hope the jury can see who the real victim was in this. and it was the bikers.

Im sure ill have some disagreement on this, but i dont see how. your family comes FIRST and if that means using my vehicle as a weapon... i will!

Not trying to start a debate or fight, i was so angered by what happened and how that effects everyone on a bike and how events like this only cause fear to others about motorcycle riders and it blackens our stereo type when we ride in groups.

Latest posts

Back