raptor shift lite install

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odieoh24

Reaction score
i just purchased a second hand raptor shift lite for a decent price, but am having a little difficulty with the install. i pulled the directions off their website and am clear on everything except the step asking for an in-line fuse to be placed on the red wire (step 9) the lite i got did not come with a fuse. is this something i can purchase at an auto parts store? anyone who has this lite installed that can explain this step out there? thanks for the help

jeff

i just purchased a second hand raptor shift lite for a decent price, but am having a little difficulty with the install. i pulled the directions off their website and am clear on everything except the step asking for an in-line fuse to be placed on the red wire (step 9) the lite i got did not come with a fuse. is this something i can purchase at an auto parts store? anyone who has this lite installed that can explain this step out there? thanks for the help

jeff

Yes, you can get the in line fuse holder at any do-it-yourself electronic stores or NAPA or any other similar automotive store. You can get one for either the flat style fuse or the glass cylinder style and wire it in series with the red wire.

Attachments

• fuseholder2.jpg
    fuseholder2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 3
  • fuseholder1.jpg
    fuseholder1.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 2
Yes, you can get the in line fuse holder at any do-it-yourself electronic stores or NAPA or any other similar automotive store. You can get one for either the flat style fuse or the glass cylinder style and wire it in series with the red wire.

I used a mini fuse, or as it a micro? Well it's the one smaller than the stock Vmax fuse's. I hooked mine to the tach and it works great. Set it for about 1000 RPM before red line and you're golden.

Latest posts

Back