reaction time test

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sleep/sheep/reaction_version5.swf

Test your reaction time, tranquilize the sheep. I am only a bobcat @ 0.200:damn angry:

Fastest single one was 0.06. I just can't get the score much lower than 5 @ the low 0.2's. Average consistency is about 0.25

Update: tried about 5 X today & got a best-of 0.1664 avg. for one round. The guys at the shop, Under Pressure, Dania Beach FL, didn't do as-well & lost interest in having an 'older gentleman' show them up:biglaugh:- that's the fun you get to have as an 'old geezer!'

Last edited:
Ya fun but I've got to get going and prepare to go to work. And the coffee hasn't kicked in yet. Just a bobcat after the second try.

The slow old man,
Lew

From my days as a kid w/slot cars, I always saw that your index finger was quicker to react than your thumb, but when I tried both, on this site, I didn't see much of a difference.

I did it on my pc, gonna see if doing it on my ipad makes me a faster animal.

Oops! Not ipad-compatible!

I'm got a bobcat several times, best 0.1982. Must be the gamer background.
Day two: Best 0.1576 and only 1/2 cup of coffee!

Last edited:
I kill armadillos every chance I get if I can get to the rifle fast enough. just saying...

But for the life of me, I can't help but shoot those damn sheep each and every time I see one flinch on the side lines. Why does that penalize? lol heck, in real life, that puts you just so much closer to the brakes when bambi or his momma get ready to jump into the hwy......don't it?

Only bobcat here too, but I don't care cause I have a time slip that says I ran better then the Gen II test riders!

Best legit time I got .21. Best "oops, I twitched my finger on the mouse button" time was .050.

So, my BEST time: .050. Beat that!

0.824 driving down the road. Did it on my first and only try sean. I will give it a safer try at noon. U have till than old man. Lol.

You guys are really starting to scare me at how fast you are with sheep!...LOL. Lock up your farm animals the VMax boys are coming...lol.

Todd

1 0.168
2 0.167
3 0.168 = 0.1772 rocketing rabbit
4 0.217
5 0.166

First try with eyes closed o.367 may the force be with you.

Latest posts

Back