Read my plugs pic

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebar

Reaction score
Just installed new plugs two tanks ago. Removed them to see. Noticed all plugs felt hand tight removing them.

It might be two early to tell but I dont see the tanning I wanted to see. And #1 plug has a black spot. :ummm:

Anyone?

Attachments

• vmaxplugs 001.jpg
    vmaxplugs 001.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 54
  • vmaxplugs 006.jpg
    vmaxplugs 006.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 53
They just look a little lean to me. Probably on the pilot or needle. I wouldn't go changing anything before doing a good plug chop though.

I thought they were a little on the white side. Between the spilled beer and cigar smoke on my monitor, I could be the one that's wrong.

Sorry about the pics. I cant seem to figure out how to do close ups. They are white except #1 plug with a black stripe.

I have morleys jet kit and airbox on a stock exhaust. Im a bit concerned since I have no idea if it lean or rich. Bike does run well though.

check the vacuum again i bet #1 is running lower than the others, but mostly they look ok also check gap again to ensure right setting. are these hot plugs or OEM. do you run premium gas or just regular? how is your compression on cylinder one? plug wire?

Sorry about the pics. I cant seem to figure out how to do close ups. They are white except #1 plug with a black stripe.

I have morleys jet kit and airbox on a stock exhaust. Im a bit concerned since I have no idea if it lean or rich. Bike does run well though.

Well if ots run ok them let it go :)

Plugs looks kind of rich to me but it could be little burned oil on them and thats why they're little smokey.

REBAR, SET YOUR CAMERA ON THE FLOWER PICTURE SETTING FOR CLOSE UP PICTURES. :punk:

check the vacuum again i bet #1 is running lower than the others, but mostly they look ok also check gap again to ensure right setting. are these hot plugs or OEM. do you run premium gas or just regular? how is your compression on cylinder one? plug wire?

your talking about during a sync? or something from a vacuum leak is causing the low vacuum you speak of?

To do close-up switch your camera to its 'macro' mode. It's best to use a timer and have it resting on something steady if you don't have a tripod or minipod.

Back