Reading wet fuel level

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jby1999

Reaction score
Quick question can't seem to locate answer figure I'd ask when reading level in tube do you read te bottom most part or the top of the concave line
Gonna do this sideways for use of characters

17mm >)
Or
17mm )<

Turn both those 90? clockwise to understand (<) refers to reading above or below the crescent

Somebody said make a mark at 16mm and 17mm and make sure the whole dip is between the lines. I'm not sure how I read it when I checked mine. Danny built my carbs so I emptied one into a jar and put tape on the jar so I can always use that to check now.

I usually split it in the center. Unless you a using a large diameter hose, it shouldn't be a very large "bow" anyways.

Aside from the perfection factor my take has been........not so much that they are spot on the mark but that ALL 4 carbs read the same. After all the main purpose is that all the cylinders are drinking the exact same amount for tuning/balance purposes.....of course I could be wrong......wouldn't be the last time...........

Does anybody know how much is the quantity of gas equivalent to the 17mm? Might be a wrong question but nevermind I ask lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Back