Rear fender half way done

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefly

Reaction score
OK guys here is the rear fender half way done, sorry no flames and sculls but even that could be done but I consider it inferior and not original.
no one set will be the same and each set will be given a name.
the coming set is named (evil max).
negative comments are welcomed ( honest ones) not:buttsexor: ones
________
Mazda Capella specifications

Attachments

• paint jobe half done (300 x 400).jpg
    paint jobe half done (300 x 400).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Ibrahim,I think it looks like a wild paint job.I want to see pics when you get it all together ,both fenders and faux tank.Did you get the quote I sent you?

shawn kloker said:
Ibrahim,I think it looks like a wild paint job.I want to see pics when you get it all together ,both fenders and faux tank.Did you get the quote I sent you?

Yes I did get the quote and Gary also send me what he quoted you, it will be $345 + shipping, which is still a very good price for a black set. the 03 set is much more than that.
Thanks.
________
starcraft II replays

Last edited:
Ibrahim, I am really impressed by the outcome of your work. Very unique. It appears like there is a rainbow effect of color through out, or is it the camera? Either way, looks great! Do you do other patterns or designs as well?

G Man

G Man said:
Ibrahim, I am really impressed by the outcome of your work. Very unique. It appears like there is a rainbow effect of color through out, or is it the camera? Either way, looks great! Do you do other patterns or designs as well?

G Man

The possibilities are endless in patterns, yes it has a rainbow effect because each dot changes color depending on the light, at night it is black with silver dots. I have a leopard skin color, wild flames color, zebra skin pattern, snake skin and thousands of design, the choice of color/design to match the max is tricky some fabrics would look very nice but when coated look like shit.I attached another possibility but after buying this fabric I discovered a lot of flaws in it so it is rejected:( though it would have looked great on the max) I learned my lesson to scrutinize the fabric before buying it.
________
Honda CRF50

Attachments

• paint jobe half done 005 (396 x 528).jpg
    paint jobe half done 005 (396 x 528).jpg
    73 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back