rear lights

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usmc-vmax

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a quick question. The rear turn signal lights, are they just turn signals or are they also running lights. I thought they were both and last night I noticed that they were not on.:ummm: The turn signals still work. If they are both what could be some possible solutions?
thanks for the help

Hey guys I have a quick question. The rear turn signal lights, are they just turn signals or are they also running lights. I thought they were both and last night I noticed that they were not on.:ummm: The turn signals still work. If they are both what could be some possible solutions?
thanks for the help
Front running lights are duel filament, if you want to. Get some duel filament lights for the rear. If wired correctly you can use them for both break lights & turn signals.:biglaugh:

Front running lights are duel filament, if you want to. Get some duel filaments lights for the rear. If wired correctly you can use them as turn signals & break lights:biglaugh:

+1 Get a set of 3-wire front signals and wire them to the rear for signal/running lights....done it many times. Check with your local gendarmes tho, in some states it's not legal.

+1 Get a set of 3-wire front signals and wire them to the rear for signal/running lights....done it many times. Check with your local gendarmes tho, in some states it's not legal.

If your turn signal light bulbs are red, they should be okay....here is my set up.....

1380560_10200507943053068_1664982910_n.jpg

you are not supposed to have amber running on the rear of a vehicle. Look at any car made in the last 50 years. Red however is fine for run or signal for the rear (though no red on the front)

Thanks guys... I couldn't remember if they were .. I rode home from work and looked back there and was like, oh crap my lights are out. Haha I thought I had read somewhere that they were only turns but I wanted to make sure before I started "fixing" something that wasn't broke.
Thanks again the for quick responses.. Ride safe!

Latest posts

Back