• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rear pegs, backrest, and left rad cover

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Streetfighterkz

Reaction score
Hey all,

I just bought my first V-max (a '89), but at quick glance it's missing a few pieces/parts.

To start I'm looking for a set of rear pegs with the mounting studs, a backrest upright and pad, and left side radiator cover.

If someone has those part setting around, please let me know.

Thanks!

Later, Doug

Welcome aboard Doug. Should have no problem finding all your parts on this forum. Just a heads that the sissybar or backrest with pad is a bit of an expensive item. Also, they are a three piece affair with two side rails and the upright hoop. There is also a bracket that you should get with one that unifies the two side pieces to the rear fender. They are still around but many have scratches or peeling clearcoat. Depending on your taste, chrome, polished or powdercoated are some options. I have one for sale if you are interested. Just Private Message me.
PATMAX
6y6atehy.jpg
nu5u3avy.jpg
adu9ymad.jpg

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

MadMax 280 set up. Too expensive for what you get. Chain drive a better option in my opinion but this arm is much more simplistic to install. Additionally, if something were to go bad in it, it may not be an easy fix whereas chain is much more serviceable.
apeqyjur.jpg
y7e2u9eh.jpg

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Latest posts

Back