• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rear stay bar

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are hard to come by it seems lately. I have a few cores we use for coating/chrome work that I can sell outright if desired. Even a nice used chrome one. Email me at [email protected]

I got tons of them. Media blasted and raw, factory original, stripped and piwdercoated, chromed.

CHROME STUFF
Looking for Gen1 chrome stuff for the Vmax. A chrome grad bar would be nice. Can I get a price from you guys with or without exchange? ? Any other parts in chrome?
Chrome cuts wind resistance so I can go faster

CHROME STUFF
Looking for Gen1 chrome stuff for the Vmax. A chrome grad bar would be nice. Can I get a price from you guys with or without exchange? ? Any other parts in chrome?

Attachments

• 8FAA66B1-0877-47B6-8645-42E73DD65516.jpeg
    8FAA66B1-0877-47B6-8645-42E73DD65516.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 25
Yeah, I’d like to get a good peek inside Patmax’s garage. Who knows what kind of bits he has stashed in there…

CHROME STUFF
I have LOTS of chrome stuff available including this sale kit

Attachments

• Chrome Sale Kit.jpg
    Chrome Sale Kit.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 39
several pieces of my chrome is “Muscle”.
Very happy with quality.

HI GUYS
I AM ON THE LOOKOUT AND IN THE HUNT FOR Morley Chrome
TRIED TO CONTACT SEAN BY LOOKING HIM UP ON http://www.morleysmuscle.com/chrome.html
TRIED "CONTACT US " ON THE SITE BUT NO LUCK.
FINALLY I SAID YA DO IT BY THE FORUM.
Morley Chrome -- NICE PICKS OF ALL THE GOODIES. I WOULD LIKE TO GET A PRICE ON CHROME SCOOPS FOR 86 VMAX AND A GRAB BAR
SEAN PLS LET ME KNOW
PS WITH THAT CHROME SALE KIT I WOULD HAVE TO WEAR SUNGLASSES AT NIGHT -- PRICE?

Patmax
Thanks for the pic of custom race frt fender mount fork stabilizer clamp
{what-you-ma-call-it.} Do you have a price?

(Still trying to figure out how to use the forum and stuff,
So I have a little catching up to do }

Thanks again

HI GUYS
I AM ON THE LOOKOUT AND IN THE HUNT FOR Morley Chrome
TRIED TO CONTACT SEAN BY LOOKING HIM UP ON http://www.morleysmuscle.com/chrome.html
TRIED "CONTACT US " ON THE SITE BUT NO LUCK.
FINALLY I SAID YA DO IT BY THE FORUM.
Morley Chrome -- NICE PICKS OF ALL THE GOODIES. I WOULD LIKE TO GET A PRICE ON CHROME SCOOPS FOR 86 VMAX AND A GRAB BAR
SEAN PLS LET ME KNOW
PS WITH THAT CHROME SALE KIT I WOULD HAVE TO WEAR SUNGLASSES AT NIGHT -- PRICE?

Best way to talk with sean is email.
[email protected]

Thats the 2nd time today. I might need to ask for commission soon :)

Latest posts

Back