• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Rear tail assembly gen 1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty

Reaction score
Looking for a rear fender with rear seat, backrest, turn and tail lights. A luggage rack would be a huge plus. I'd be willing to buy outright and/or trade for my exactrep rear seat delete fender currently on my bike and some side covers. I'll try and get pics posted this week. My parts were dipped and not in great shape. I'm looking to make a capable cruiser out of a hot rod.

I have all the parts you have listed if you are interested. I'm a Canadian member, so I don't know if you would want to ship back home to the States.

Looking for a rear fender with rear seat, backrest, turn and tail lights. A luggage rack would be a huge plus. I'd be willing to buy outright and/or trade for my exactrep rear seat delete fender currently on my bike and some side covers. I'll try and get pics posted this week. My parts were dipped and not in great shape. I'm looking to make a capable cruiser out of a hot rod.
Did you get anything yet. I just bought a 2016 and am going the opposite direction and removing rear seat and backrest.

R
Did you get anything yet. I just bought a 2016 and am going the opposite direction and removing rear seat and backrest.
Randy67500 hooked me up! Great guy to do business with! I apologize, I should have updated this post earlier.

Mines off a gen 1 and came apart during removal. It was in worse shape than I expected. Sorry I'm no help.

Back