Rear wheel lift

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A hell of alot of posts about lifting a bike. Something about"need born out of necessity" another one of my miss-quotes LOL. I always roll up into the wheel lock, bikes leaning on the side stand, put one of two jack stands under the right side passenger peg. Using a small floor jack under the left side passenger peg, lift up your bike just enough to get the ATV lift under the header pipe's.
I have wooden shims just for this for use with or without header in place. Raise the bike as high as you need it, or just enough to remove the floor jack and replace with the other jack stand under the left side passenger peg. I have done extensive work on bikes in this garage with these jacks/lift/stands, by myself. With your imagination(shop rates around 150/Hr,I figure shit out!) some small pieces of 2 and 4x4 you'll get the bike off the ground. Always use stands that pin or lock, never leave the bike supported on a hydraulic jack, even that ATV lift has locking supports.20150625_213414.jpg
CameraZOOM-20200122210822291.jpg
20170318_175904.jpg IMG_20150509_171959524.jpg

Latest posts

Back