Rectifier choices

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rollin thunder

Reaction score
So I think my rectifier is bad cause when the stator is unplugged I get 20-50 volts A.C. and when plugged in I get 10to 11 volts.So I guess my options are get the newer heavy duty version thats plug and play or opt for the R1 or Kawasaki zx10 and hard wire it to the stator and battery.Any thought son this would help.I do also have c.o.ps that I installed last week ,so I have room where the back coils were.:ummm:

It talks about which ones are slimmer and will fit under the seat, and so i think that's just what your looking for.

I cleaned up every negative ground that I know of .I set my meter on a setting so I was getting 12.52 at the battery and proceeded to go all around the bike with one probe on pos side teminal and the other probe checking every negative spot on the bike and got 12.52 on every spot.Does this sound right for checking the negative grounds ?.I am not an electronics buff so ,I dont know.

Back