red light runners in FL

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was visiting my father in Pompano Beach FL last week. We were crossing the street at a light and some idiot on the phone went right through the red light. If some also crossing had not yelled I could have been hit since I was not focused on traffic since other cars had stopped. You always need to be alert, even when walking.

Some verry looks like `` F*ckn cell-phone `` issues

Also, many cars now have multiple fonction dash screen that held you out of driving concentration.
They even have mouse to control fonction on screen wyle driving.

hey car constructors :bang head::bang head: wath the f*ck

feel better now :biglaugh:

Yep never seen so many red light runners in my life until I moved to the Tampa area. I hated it ! I am not a fan of big brother but I was happy when they final put in Cameras by my house & they did not shorten the lights to make them a trap either like some places have done. I know the light right by my house they had over 350 violations the first month & the one about a mile down the road had over 900 that is just crazy.

I was at an intersection at Dixie Hwy south of Ft. Lauderdale a couple of days ago. A guy behind me in the 'go straight or turn right' lane pulled around me into the left turn lane. he sat there for a few seconds, and then cut in-front of the car in-front of me (we were still waiting at the red light) and then suddenly guns it across the intersection. Yes he ran the light. What a twit! Thank god no one was close enough to be injured.

And today there were two sportbikes cutting lanes on the interstate, probably over 100 mph, and then one crashed, seriously injuring himself. I was about a minute away from that.

Latest posts

Back