Remember When Rally Sept 17th, 18th, and 19

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry barker

Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion, the dates in the title are wrong, my easy plan didn't work. I have created a new post with the correct information.

Time sure fly's when your working or having fun, especially the later! Seems like yesterday i was pening the itinerary for last years inaugural rally. Not sure if we can live up to last years event but with our group the odds are in our favor.

Steve, Joe and Clay are coming in Wednesday, we will take a short ride "The best of Hot Springs" on Thursday. Then we have the meet and greet for those arriving Thursday afternoon. Usually there's a little time left to go water ski before the late folks arrive. Thursday night is dinner at Slim and Shorty's just a short drive away. Group breakfast at our place Friday with a ride out west for lunch. Burger cook out at the point on Degray lake for Friday night. Saturday group breakfast at our place, with a ride north, group dinner at our place that evening. We have room for 15 to 18 at our place and over flow at Degray cottages just around the corner. Here's the latest guest list, please update me ASAP if your plans have changed. Looking forward to seeing and riding with everyone .
Barry and Edie Barker

Guest list for Vmax rally September 17, 18, and 19th 2015
1. Sam Cabin
2. Rob Cabin
3. Joe Cabin
4. Steve L Cabin
7. Clay Cabin
8. Mike Cabin
9. Gigi Cabin
10. Mark Cabin
11. Nancy Cabin
12. Kevin Cabin

Last edited:
Re: Remember When Rally Sept 21st, 22nd, & 23rd 2017

Time sure fly's when your working or having fun, especially the later! Edie and I were not able to host a Rally last years due to our Yellowstone Trip. So were excited to keep the tradition going this year. Same format as previous years.

Steve, Joe and Clay are coming in Wednesday, we will take a short ride "The best of Hot Springs" on Thursday. Then we have the meet and greet for those arriving Thursday afternoon. Usually there's a little time left to go water ski before the late folks arrive. Thursday night is dinner at Slim and Shorty's just a short drive away. Group breakfast at our place Friday with a ride out west for lunch. Burger cook out at the point on Degray lake for Friday night. Saturday group breakfast at our place, with a ride north, group dinner at our place that evening. We have room for 15 to 18 at our place and over flow at Degray cottages just around the corner. Here's the latest guest list, please update me ASAP if your plans have changed. Looking forward to seeing and riding with everyone .
Barry and Edie Barker
guest list so far: Steve Lowery, Joe Mueller, Mike and Gigi Hansen, Sam Cintron, Mark and Nancy Godley, Clay Banker & Debbie, Rob Saks, Lloyd always shows up at the last minute.

Latest posts

Back