Remote Frotteurism?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's kinda weirdin' me out BB..............:confused2:

I guess. :ummm:
Hmm, it is different I'll give you that BD, I would have never dreamed about such things 13 years ago! I have been in the technology field for years now and more or less watching the advancements is pretty impressive. I'm not sure I would put such tech to work for me now since I'm a hands on guy :)eusa_dance:)
But, I have a pretty good imagination and if I were 20 to 30 years younger I think I could have used this to my advantage somehow!:biglaugh::rofl_200:

It is impressive technology, that's for sure.....and the possibilities in the motorcycle passenger seat area are pretty interesting to ponder......:hmmm:

That made me laugh and spit out my food.....lol
Not so quick my friends, they have already thought of that! Please do not drink or eat anything before viewing this website!:biglaugh:
Better link --> http://www.viberider.com/
rofl_200.gif
rofl_200.gif

Just get a Harley. Built in benefit. Having owned Harley's, I can testify that they do work! At least the ladies said they did. :clapping:

Awful expensive vibrator though...

I open my smartphone on the bike,drop it in my jacket pocket,Ware them bloomers,Wife starts rubbing her phone at her end i go nuckin futz!!!And win another purple heart.

Yes, there's an app for that!

I can just imagine my wife wearing that fundawear to work, I access the app while she's in a meeting. Much fun and hilarity ensues. :D

Any of you older folk remember the woody allen movie Sleeper from 1973? He walked into a booth that was in the living room and was immediately pleasured. People thought that was a good imagination but couldnt come true back then. We are now there with technology.

I open my smartphone on the bike,drop it in my jacket pocket,Ware them bloomers,Wife starts rubbing her phone at her end i go nuckin futz!!!And win another purple heart.

Well....not ALL negative then is it Terry? You get to go nuckin futz just before the crash!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I couldn't stand it....just had to google this latest '...eurism' and not entirely sure it applies to the 'wired bloomer' thing.....:confused2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frotteurism

Well....not ALL negative then is it Terry?
I couldn't stand it....just had to google this latest '...eurism' and not entirely sure it applies to the 'wired bloomer' thing.....:confused2:

Minor criminal offence with minor criminal penalties ? This could lead to death if rendered to the wrong person !

Ah, I was using the term as a form of groping as in remote groping. I should have looked it up, I just looked up groping. Maybe I should have just used fondling or even just groping.
I'm sure their will be more of this virtual sexual interaction in many different and yet to be thought of ways.:confused2:

Well....not ALL negative then is it Terry? You get to go nuckin futz just before the crash!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

At the very least a a bunch of serious wobbles,To be followed by a weak keed ride home!

LOL...I need to quit eating and reading at the same time....

Any of you older folk remember the woody allen movie Sleeper from 1973? He walked into a booth that was in the living room and was immediately pleasured. People thought that was a good imagination but couldnt come true back then. We are now there with technology.

The Orgasmatron! I love that movie

Ah, I was using the term as a form of groping as in remote groping. I should have looked it up, I just looked up groping. Maybe I should have just used fondling or even just groping.
I'm sure their will be more of this virtual sexual interaction in many different and yet to be thought of ways.:confused2:

I had no idea that was YOUR word BB....kudo's for the extensive vocabulary...I never heard the term before! :worthy:

Latest posts

Back