renewing my membership ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigrubbers4x4

Reaction score
i have been thinking about renewing my vmoa membership. i was wondering if there was a way i could find my old vmoa #. someone told me i could get my old # back, not that it matters but it would be kinda cool.

I can look it up if you want. PM me your full name and what state you are from.

If your first name is Samuel, number is 3954. If it's Tim, 443.

Yes, they never reuse VMOA numbers so if you renew you'll get your old number back.

Wow, change your name to Tim, Quick.... If that's not already your name....

lol, my name is Samuel Buchkovich III. from Windber Pa. 15963

i think 3954 was my old number, sounds vaguely familiar.

theres a Tim Buchkovich? or was? from the same area as i am from? i have an uncle tim but he never had a vmax...

If your first name is Samuel, number is 3954. If it's Tim, 443.

Yes, they never reuse VMOA numbers so if you renew you'll get your old number back.

Mark,

You replied to that post at 11:04 and had an answer at 11:08. 4 minutes and problem solved! Talk about your fast, friendly service!
Cheers!

Blaine

Last edited:
yup that was fast. i did find my old renew app and that is my old number. thanks. now, is there a new address that it needs sent in to?

Renewed in April, got my card and patch today. I Was wondering if it was coming. So all is good. Now if I could only post on the club web site.

Renewed in April, got my card and patch today. I Was wondering if it was coming. So all is good. Now if I could only post on the club web site.

Did you send in a request to get a VMOA.net web account? This is seperate from your membership. If you go to the main page and register, I can get you activated once the request comes in.

Hope this helps....

You can renew on line and save the stamp. I just went and renewed mine when I read your post, it took less then 3 minutes using Paypal,
Thanks for the reminder.

better go back and read this thread and see what all the joy is about :Di

Just saw this!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: :punk:
Yeah, that was for my since departed (from VMF) friend that held a early number and always had his panties in a wad when things didn't go his way. Not even a member and was still bitching and shooting down the VMOA... seems he still had issues of some unknown nature!:rofl_200:

Nah, keep 3954, if you have one of those early numbers you sometimes get all uptight if things don't run like they used too.:rofl_200::eusa_dance::rofl_200:

I am pretty sure I got my old number, I seem to like the way the new regime has things running.

Latest posts

Back