Reputable carb cleaner/rebuilder?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crashmymax

Reaction score
I'm tired of messing with my carbs. Not sure they are the issue or not. I have nobody locally that I would trust with them. Who would be the best and most trustworthy to send them to? I have a stage 7 with vboost fully removed. Thanks for any help.

I'll second Sean Morley. The guy's been around forever, knows the Vmax backward and forward and has never screwed anybody.

I've done business with all three of these members. They are great at offering helpful advice and they are ethical, knowledgeable, and can get things done in a very-reasonable timeframe. The site would be a lesser-place without their professional conduct helping all of us. Just reading their posts, I gain knowledge and I am grateful for their contributions.

When I hear of people complaining, "I went-to a local guy who's supposed to be an expert at CV carbs and old bikes, he's had my carbs for six months, and they still aren't finished!" it makes me wonder why they didn't use our resources here. These three are our resources. I updated my first response with their emails.

Last edited:
Thanks guys appreciate it. I have alot of Sean's parts on my bike including a 6" double braced extended swing arm and lots more. Sean and Dannymax have already responded. Thanks again.

Back